Ace Insurance is a SCAM! Beware!

SGCMniceguy

I was doing claim with this insurance company. They will give you bunch of crap and denied your claim and sent you nonsense reason.

The story started last Feb when my wife was hospitalized due to some illness. According to our policy, as long as you stay overnight in hospital more than 5 consecutive days, you are eligible for home recuparation claim. My wife was hospitalized for 6 days, but did not mange to get a place for the first two days due to high number of admission. So she was forced to stay in observation room for two days. The company refused to accept our claims and send bunch of clap reason because of their company policy. We have 36 days of home recuparation claims and we didn't get a cent from them.

Everyone, please be carefull with this crap company. My policy cancellation was delayed as well when I requested. Super piss off...

STOP this insurance company in Singapore, they are one of the crooks like our car dealers...Strait Euro Motor... :angry:

Edited by SGCMniceguy
↡ Advertisement

They are the same like DA,Aviva..

If nobody complain than they act blur..

Anyway thanks for voicing out so those insurance company will act more transparency..

I was doing claim with this insurance company. They will give you bunch of crap and denied your claim and sent you nonsense reason.

The story started last Feb when my wife was hospitalized due to some illness. According to our policy, as long as you stay overnight in hospital more than 5 consecutive days, you are eligible for home recuparation claim. My wife was hospitalized for 6 days, but did not mange to get a place for the first two days due to high number of admission. So she was forced to stay in observation room for two days. The company refused to accept our claims and send bunch of clap reason because of their company policy. We have 36 days of home recuparation claims and we didn't get a cent from them.

Everyone, please be carefull with this crap company. My policy cancellation was delayed as well when I requested. Super piss off...

STOP this insurance company in Singapore, they are one of the crooks like our car dealers...Strait Euro Motor... :angry:

You Can always go small claims tribunal to settle this. Write to General Insurance Association..GIA.

Edited by Roadhogger

used to keep receiving calls from Ace from their pinoy staff.

i once brought a Dental policy but luckily i cancelled the policy within 14 days and got my refund.

my dentist advised me not to use this policy as he will need to charge me accordingly for dental implant instead of his 1 sum package which is much cheaper otherwise he needs to charge for every procedure so both him n insurance agent will earn from me.

Edited by Babyt

You can lodge a complain to the body who controls all insurance company. Something like GIA ( General Insurance Association). You check it out.

actually Ace company is sticking to their terms and conditions la.....ur wife was admitted to observatory room for 2 days so its not counted. lan lan lor. unless ask hospital to write a letter why ur wife were not give a room

I canceled mine recently. They still charged the premium in my cr card, but they sent a letter to me saying they will make the refund within the next 45days.... I still waiting for my next cr card bill.. Hope they make the the refund as promised.

Next time if they call n ask me buy their insurance, I sure use TS case as an example to suan them jialat jialat... :angry:

Wah, your heading could lead you to being sued.... Technically they not wrong, cos they follow policy wordings. The claim officer won't be so hero as to approve your claim. Normally need to appeal, write to CEO etc etc... Unless your hospital can give a note stating they put her in observatory room cos no bed space available, then you have to appeal for goodwill payout

Turbocharged

a lot of policy does not cover this and that. must learn to be smart.

ask the nurse/doctor. they will know what can claim what cannot claim.

can always ask them for advice and they will know what to do and they will "change" a little bit of their report for claiming purposes.

anyway, it a win-win suitation for the doctor/hospital. all payment are paid by the insurance and they will hamtan a lot of claim.

a lot of policy does not cover this and that. must learn to be smart.

ask the nurse/doctor. they will know what can claim what cannot claim.

can always ask them for advice and they will know what to do and they will "change" a little bit of their report for claiming purposes.

anyway, it a win-win suitation for the doctor/hospital. all payment are paid by the insurance and they will hamtan a lot of claim.

Sound like WS!

I doubt so since px in Health care very much transparent and largely govern by MHA.

Sound like WS!

I doubt so since px in Health care very much transparent and largely govern by MHA.

what is new, nowadays only a few pple study medi. to heal pple most for the $$$. whenever i see doctor, because they know I am 100% cover by company insurance, they will hamtan me with all kinda medicine even got "Sun Barley" to maintain my health!?!?

reason very simple just waste medicine to increase sales

You should hold on to the policy first. At least till you have exhausted all avenues. Or you have given up claiming.

Get a hospital's letter too.

↡ Advertisement