Usain Bolt: Legend or Haolian?

Ahtong

Or maybe legendary haolian? [laugh]

I find him one of the more colourful characters that make Olympics fun to watch.

On one hand he can self declare legend, strike that silly pose and even tell his teammate beforehand he will win. But on the other hand he is really fast. That relay match looked like a close call until Bolt ran the final stretch.

So what do you think of the currently fastest man on Earth?

I also find that USA cannot accept losing. If others win, there must be some cheating involved. Only good thing I can say is they are not "racist" in choosing who to call a cheater. Asian or Black all kena labelled cheater equally from them.

Edited by Ahtong
↡ Advertisement

legend lah!

during heats, he run till 3/4 before finishing line n turn the head to look around, those ppl not near him, he slow down to save energy! !

Carl Lewis can f**k off into oblivion and retire is all I will say :D

who is that? [laugh]

but UB is 1.96m tall has it advantage :D

I find him one of the more colourful characters that make Olympics fun to watch.

On one hand he can self declare legend, strike that silly pose and even tell his teammate beforehand he will win. But on the other hand he is really fast. That relay match looked like a close call until Bolt ran the final stretch.

I also find that USA cannot accept losing. If others win, there must be some cheating involved. Only good thing I can say is they are not "racist" in choosing who to call a cheater. Asian or Black all kena labelled cheater equally from them.

Or haolian legend [laugh]

even if haolian.....also must have the potential to haolian mah......if singapore athletes can run like him....haolian also nvr mind.....singapore bronze like hero liao......i surf the net and ask facebook fzd what other foreign countries celebrate for their athletes........all said low key leh??????

so who more haolian.................what more ours not true breed singaporean..............but nvr mind lah........got medals means got medals lah

At least he has the world records to haolian on...

Hypersonic

He has all the rights to be haolian. If I'm as fast as him, I also haolian. Nobody can beat him.

Hypersonic

even if haolian.....also must have the potential to haolian mah......if singapore athletes can run like him....haolian also nvr mind.....singapore bronze like hero liao......i surf the net and ask facebook fzd what other foreign countries celebrate for their athletes........all said low key leh??????

so who more haolian.................what more ours not true breed singaporean..............but nvr mind lah........got medals means got medals lah

Exactly. When I saw the table tennis team on the open top bus... oh man... WTF... machiam like champion who won the english premier league :wacko: :wacko:

He is record holder....so he is fully entitled to HaoLian.

Sometimes if one wants sponsors to notice, then a bit of talk big and showmanship is necessary.

He might even break his own 100m WR had he being more serious and go all out.

Since he is adamant to let his younger team members to win in 2016Rio.

Maybe Singapore can buy him over, an offer of $1,000,000 for a gold should be tempting enought for him to defect?

Exactly. When I saw the table tennis team on the open top bus... oh man... WTF... machiam like champion who won the english premier league :wacko: :wacko:

I saw the news report. Other than a short sound bite from FTW, they showed more footage of LBW waving than the 3 paddlers. [lipsrsealed]

He is record holder....so he is fully entitled to HaoLian.

Sometimes if one wants sponsors to notice, then a bit of talk big and showmanship is necessary.

He might even break his own 100m WR had he being more serious and go all out.

Since he is adamant to let his younger team members to win in 2016Rio.

Maybe Singapore can buy him over, an offer of $1,000,000 for a gold should be tempting enought for him to defect?

your $1 million very big :huh: :huh:

Blake haolian his RM 500k watch and kana from the community..LOL

anyway i notice UB always chiong up at 20-30 metre of the sprint ,due his height to react abit slower from start?

LBW....this aunty was all over the TV....talking like she WAS the one getting the medal. I cringe at her reply when she was asked about the failed silver medal chance(before the bronze team game).

When the TV crew film the TT team....don't know whether LBW purposely get infront of the team or what.....gave me the wrong impression that she was the winning team members, smiling and so farking happy in front of camera.

(edited)

legend lah!

during heats, he run till 3/4 before finishing line n turn the head to look around, those ppl not near him, he slow down to save energy! !

That's the correct tactic ... no point tire punchek during qualifiers.

But that incident ended up haolianing his speed again. [laugh]

Actually Carl Lewis was quite haolian in his prime also and in a guai lan way ... ie never train but want to anchor the relay race.

Edited by Ahtong

Turbocharged

He has all the right to be hao lian... but legend i don't think so...

Michael Phelps is more suitable to hold the legend title..

Edited by Shull
↡ Advertisement