Jman888

ok ok ok.

Shall go to the naked woman boarded bus thread then! :D

Got ah? Where?

Sounds interesting. Got pics or not?

NPNT hor. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Good morning!

Actually huh, this topic got nothing to discuss liao.

The Govt thinks that pricing HDB at a discount to private residential market prices is the way to go.

Nothing you say or do can change that.

The URA sells the land to HDB at very low price but HDB wil cost the land at same price of the most ex land in SG (Eg: Shenton Way/Orchard etc) when ty do their costing to calculate the subsidy.

Is this fair? :angry:

This is fair because every square metre of Singapore has the potential to be Raffles Place.

So that's the real cost of HDB land right there.

Don't fark me lah, Govt say one. I only support niah, I am good citizen.

However, how they price their BTO HDB flat should not be peg to land price or private pricing. it should always be peg to ITE Grad for the cheapest unit.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] Where does it end? Might as well say peg it to the poorest handicapped old person living in Silat Ave. Or peg it to Iskandar, since he was $60k in debt.

Turbocharged

This is fair because every square metre of Singapore has the potential to be Raffles Place.

So that's the real cost of HDB land right there.

Don't fark me lah, Govt say one. I only support niah, I am good citizen.

Hey... You're wrong and that's the end of it ok.

Now go back to discussing the type of watch, the straps and the colour because that's what you're good at KNN :D[:p]

Hey... You're wrong and that's the end of it ok.

Now go back to discussing the type of watch, the straps and the colour because that's what you're good at KNN :D[:p]

Maybe my morality is wrong but that's the way the govt costed and priced the HDB land so who am I to say otherwise?

Anyway there are no prizes to be won here. The prizes to be won are out there in the real property market, which is controlled by the govt.

"Should" and "should be" are moot here, the right way is the govt's way.

Turbocharged

You should start buying private prop or hdb in woodlands then since you believe it's as valuable as Raffles Place. Let me know once you buy. I cheer for you lol :D

Ok I'm done debating with you hor. Time to put a stop to this.

You should start buying private prop or hdb in woodlands then since you believe it's as valuable as Raffles Place. Let me know once you buy. I cheer for you lol :D

Ok I'm done debating with you hor. Time to put a stop to this.

"Has the potential to be" isn't quite the same as "currently is".

Your statement is so childish, it's like saying since you think property market will crash, why not sell all your property and wait for crash, or if you think property market will go up, sell everything, beg steal borrow to buy property.

I am just trying to explain the govt's method of accounting, costing and pricing HDB land. They have to take the benchmark from somewhere, as Singapore is much too small to have separate regional benchmarks for govt's accounting purposes.

You're stubborn too as you refuse to see the govt's point. You had kopi with Chee Soon Juan recently is it?

Turbocharged

Why shouldn't you buy if you know or believe it's going to be valuable in future?

Aren't you profit driven and business minded?

Vic you're so stupid I can't be bothered to debate with you further. Spare myself the headache. Do yourself a favour and stop exposing your stupidity yeah?

Why shouldn't you buy if you know or believe it's going to be valuable in future?

Aren't you profit driven and business minded?

Vic you're so stupid I can't be bothered to debate with you further. Spare myself the headache. Do yourself a favour and stop exposing your stupidity yeah?

Simple.

I won't buy now because I don't know when it will achieve its full potential, it could be 200 years or 500. In the meantime there are better places to buy with a shorter time frame for capital appreciation. The govt however is not into short term investing - they are planning 50 to 100 years ahead.

What holds true is: every square metre of land in Singapore has the potential to be as valuable as Raffles Place.

Neutral Newbie

The HDB officer came and view the house but didnt do anything.

Owner can actually apply to sublet the HDB? What i understand sublet is, Use living room space to create another room for rent . is this meaning correct ah?

450$ with curtain cover only wtf :angry:

The HDB officer came and view the house but didnt do anything.

Owner can actually apply to sublet the HDB? What i understand sublet is, Use living room space to create another room for rent . is this meaning correct ah?

450$ with curtain cover only wtf :angry:

[sleeping][sleeping]

↡ Advertisement