Flat owner takes HDB to court

Jman888

Turbocharged

Why not? Give me a reason.

If you don't have a yardstick to compare with, how do you know one is cheaper than the other? Cheaper by how much?

$150k for a 1,000 sq ft HDB as you had suggested, is cheap.

Well it is not cheap if you are coming from say, Michigan, or Western Australia.

So how cheap do you wanna go now? What are you comparing to, that is not so cheap?

What a dumbfark statement! I had expected better from you Porker.

Isn't it obvious that HDB land price should never be compared to private sector land price?

And why are you bringing overseas properties into the picture? Don't be stupid and spew something out without thinking yeah? How about bringing in Iskandar's price if you wanna do so?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I disagree.

Instead of the HDB standing there on that piece of land, providing affordable housing for the people, the Govt can bloody well sell that piece of land to private developers and the resulting 1,000 sq ft apartment will cost $2m.

OK?

So it is subsidised.

it is only discounted pricing.

subsidised only if its lower than cost.

Turbocharged

Isn't it obvious that HDB land price should never be compared to private sector land price?

And why are you bringing overseas properties into the picture? Don't be stupid and spew something out without thinking yeah? How about bringing in Iskandar's price if you wanna do so?

it should never have a land price in the first place.

Land in Singapore has always been valued using Raffles Place land as the benchmark.

Every square metre of land in any part of Singapore has the potential to be Raffles Place.

This is even truer now - just look at Jurong East and Paya Lebar which are shaping up very nicely.

Turbocharged

Land in Singapore has always been valued using Raffles Place land as the benchmark.

Every square metre of land in any part of Singapore has the potential to be Raffles Place.

This is even truer now - just look at Jurong East and Paya Lebar which are shaping up very nicely.

VIC.. stop spewing rubbish and pull your head the f*ck outta your a$$ ok?

Since when has land in Singapore been valued using Raffles Place as a benchmark?

I know you can afford a HDB without problem. Many here probably do. But think about the ramifications of them comparing HDB land price to private sector land price and then justify the increase in HDB price to ridiculous levels. People not as fortunate as you or me will find it very very hard to stomach.

No it is not obvious. Give me a reason why HDB land price should never be compared to private sector land.

Is the soil different? Or is the sky above different? The water is different? Ah, i know, the grass is different.

I bought in overseas properties because you ventured put a $ amount to the ideal HDB price and claimed that is truly "affordable".

Affordable relative to who? To what? Surely there must be a benchmark!

Turbocharged

maybe they are wrong to give a land price to hdb in the first place??

maybe with rising land cost, its time they rethink about it?

VIC.. stop spewing rubbish and pull your head the f*ck outta your a$$ ok?

Since when has land in Singapore been valued using Raffles Place as a benchmark?

I know you can afford a HDB without problem. Many here probably do. But think about the ramifications of them comparing HDB land price to private sector land price and then justify the increase in HDB price to ridiculous levels. People not as fortunate as you or me will find it very very hard to stomach.

Give me a reason not to compare HDB land price to private land price.

If not, then what do you peg HDB land price to? Average household income?

I am still waiting.

Turbocharged

Give me a reason not to compare HDB land price to private land price.

If not, then what do you peg HDB land price to? Average household income?

I am still waiting.

How HDB price their land is their problem.

However, how they price their BTO HDB flat should not be peg to land price or private pricing. it should always be peg to ITE Grad for the cheapest unit.

Turbocharged

I gotta go for a meeting.

Cross swords with you later. :D

You need to meet meh?

The only thing different about HDB land and private land is YOU! LOL.. Jesus man you're a stubborn f*cker to talk to :D

How HDB price their land is their problem.

However, how they price their BTO HDB flat should not be peg to land price or private pricing. it should always be peg to ITE Grad for the cheapest unit.

ITE grad?

why ITE grad? why not poly grad? why not o level grad? y not n level grad?

Turbocharged

ITE grad?

OMG you're starting another one!

Compare to your PRC masseuse' salary best :D

OMG you're starting another one!

Compare to your PRC masseuse' salary best :D

like that i really can buy 1 whole block liao......... but i think you can buy 1 whole estate.... :D

Turbocharged

ITE grad?

They called ITE grad skill worker right?

What type of skilled worker cannot afford a house

Turbocharged

like that i really can buy 1 whole block liao......... but i think you can buy 1 whole estate.... :D

He buy the whole country lah.

dude please direct and make words clear. I always welcome both constructive and destructive comments.

I can stand with it, I really cant understand "deep" english.

FYI, this is not the platform to discuss these.....go direct to HDB, MOM, embassy or whatever! Platform is already wrong! You know you in the bloody wrong and yet have the cheek to come here ask these

sorry dude, you are too full of yourself. Pls post this in sammyboy and you may get help

↡ Advertisement