Parking at unbroken yellow line offence

Dice

i just kena a letter from LTA stating that i committed this offence of parking at unbroken yellow line between 7am-7pm on 10/8 at 12.19pm but the problem is i do not remember driving along clementi road that time coz i actually had to make a trip to bukit merah to collect something from panasonic during my lunch time... furthermore the offence didn't state which location until i called LTA and they tell me it is opposite lamppost #9, and where the hack is that?? i try google map and i try streetdirectory.com and they do not know where lamppost 9 is!!

any help to share with me where i can pinpoint where lamppost 9 is along clementi road? this road is very long.

why can't they just issue summon on the spot??!! i miss the TP in this instance... on the spot, kena nothing to say.

↡ Advertisement

if i were to drive my car away before the officer issues me a ticket, would i be able to appeal?

4558840[/url]']

They have your photo, ask them u wish to view your offence photo as u can't remember?

See photo, one confirm is the car must pay extra, I think is $200. Any Bro or Sis can confirm?

See photo, one confirm is the car must pay extra, I think is $200. Any Bro or Sis can confirm?

There's no parking offenses that cost $200

if i were to drive my car away before the officer issues me a ticket, would i be able to appeal?

Can try , but still an offence, but since you mentioned you are not there why not appeal based on this and if can show proof of your location will be even better.

I can't help but to assume you are one of those who illegal park so much all over the place till u can't remember or not sure if u have committed the offense.

Sorry if I am wrong.

why can't they just issue summon on the spot??!! i miss the TP in this instance... on the spot, kena nothing to say.

on the contrary, i tink ppl have a LOT to say when they kena saman on the spot.

TP or cisco prob couldn't be bothered to hear all the lame excuses and verbal abuses so juz take peekture and report.

Turbocharged

One cab driver told me his passenger insisted to alight along golden mile stretch of beach road very abruptly. He bo pian, stopped and caught by the camera mounted on the lamp post.

No use, my friend got one while parking on a double yellow line and he was just beside his car having kopi with me when a TP appeared. He quickly drove away without the TP issuing him a physical summon but he still got the love letter in about a week's time.

The TP was standing beside me writing down all the car licence numbers while everyone was driving away...... [laugh]

One cab driver told me his passenger insisted to alight along golden mile stretch of beach road very abruptly. He bo pian, stopped and caught by the camera mounted on the lamp post.

they dont have to do anything against traffic laws even if passenger insisted

on the contrary, i tink ppl have a LOT to say when they kena saman on the spot.

TP or cisco prob couldn't be bothered to hear all the lame excuses and verbal abuses so juz take peekture and report.

if die die must kena on the spot, then you will see those coffeeshop illegal parkers without summon.

Nobody can stop you from appealing, whether you success another story.

Whether the TP issue ticket, you were there, offence committed, 0 pax see or 1 million pax see also offence committed.

No use, my friend got one while parking on a double yellow line and he was just beside his car having kopi with me when a TP appeared. He quickly drove away without the TP issuing him a physical summon but he still got the love letter in about a week's time.

The TP was standing beside me writing down all the car licence numbers while everyone was driving away...... [laugh]

so, how much ur friend kana for a double yellow offence? [whip][whip]

Edited by Eviilusion

they dont have to do anything against traffic laws even if passenger insisted

customer can lodge complain with taxi company and that taxi will be penalized regardless if the driver is correct or not.

↡ Advertisement