Hari Raya shopping

Tricor

Neutral Newbie

Good day,

Just to check, are the shopping malls and makan places open during the Hari Raya holidays in Batu Pahat?

Tot of driving in for a short getaway this coming Sunday.

Any kind bros can advise further.

Tks.... :)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hari raya sure jam on causeway and E2 expressways in malaysia, my colleague got jam 6hrs before one direction

at causeway, if you would like to go latest is thursday, after that better not go in malaysia.

Neutral Newbie

hari raya sure jam on causeway and E2 expressways in malaysia, my colleague got jam 6hrs before one direction

at causeway, if you would like to go latest is thursday, after that better not go in malaysia.

Supercharged

Good day,

Just to check, are the shopping malls and makan places open during the Hari Raya holidays in Batu Pahat?

Tot of driving in for a short getaway this coming Sunday.

Any kind bros can advise further.

Tks.... :)

Why do you wan to travel to MY during the biggest festive time?

You will be jammed from sunrise to sunset

Neutral Newbie

Reasons being super long weekend....nothing in particular....just wana to relax relax over there....

If confirm Jam, than i'll think twice...cause i've never travel to Johor during their biggest holidays....

Supercharged

Reasons being super long weekend....nothing in particular....just wana to relax relax over there....

If confirm Jam, than i'll think twice...cause i've never travel to Johor during their biggest holidays....

Unless you want to fly to MY, it's best is to avoid driving to MY during this period. Even air tickets should be fully booked by now........

not just jam. Hari raya is the day of the most road-related deaths in Msia. :mellow:

Supercharged

Do take note that their holiday stretches till Tues 21/9.

You can still go but avoid the jams... go after midnight or very early in the morning... :D

Neutral Newbie

I tot of driving in at 7am in the morning on Sunday....stay one nite in bp.

The only worry i hv is the return trip on monday...I believe it will be jam pack in causeway.

If I take 2nd link, could e traffic be better???

Supercharged

I tot of driving in at 7am in the morning on Sunday....stay one nite in bp.

The only worry i hv is the return trip on monday...I believe it will be jam pack in causeway.

If I take 2nd link, could e traffic be better???

Very hard to say for 2nd Link. Sometimes it can jam until even worse than Causeway.

Your safest bet is still to travel either very early in the morning, or after midnight, in both ways!

↡ Advertisement