Comments on Mazda CX5

Lycanthrope

Message added by kobayashiGT

Give your comments on Mazda CX-5 here!

I went to LK.

Haha.. I am approaching late 30s.

Maybe I was in tshirt and sport shorts after gym. Anyway is their loss. I bought a forester xt instead and they will not get business from any of my close relatives and I will warn all my friends.

Brands like mazda rises recently in SG because of their designs. Not sustainable like honda or toyota.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

You will probably have the deflate it significantly & be moving on the road, as the system needs to calculate the RPM of the tires, for the warning to appear (which I wouldn't recommend).

Just an example, if the preset pressure is 250kPa (and hence a certain RPM at a given speed), I think the change in RPM must be something like >20% (example only) for the TDWS to alert you.

Thanks Ownage... think I will just stick with knowing that the system is there and pray that it works when it has to. [:p]

I went to LK.

Haha.. I am approaching late 30s.

Maybe I was in tshirt and sport shorts after gym. Anyway is their loss. I bought a forester xt instead.

Though I am driving a Mazda, I think you bought the right SUV. But if you are looking for a B&B sedan, you really cant go wrong with Mazda.

I was informed by the sales person at Mazda that they do not carry any sales of Mazda accessories?!

And was asked to make any purchase on my own online?

Guys, seriously..........

Is there any Mazda parts/accessories distributor in Singapore?!

[nod]

Guys, seriously..........

Is there any Mazda parts/accessories distributor in Singapore?!

[nod]

Stockists - Fong Yay, Chin Hong, & one more cannot J something

Accessories - Try JDM (at kaki bukit)

Go FB join SG Mazda Club

• Praise 1

Stockists - Fong Yay, Chin Hong, & one more cannot J something

Accessories - Try JDM (at kaki bukit)

Go FB join SG Mazda Club

I think also Tong lee wee

• Praise 1

Paiseh... Din spell check

It's Fong Yat, Chin Hon, & one Jxx (cannot rem)

Hi no prob. I called Fong Yat. Was told they don't carry accessories.

Tx:)

CX5 vs Forester ... which one is better?

Wahhhhh..... this kind of query quite hard to respond...

Each has its strengths and weaknesses. Probably Forester is more value for money ba.

I think also Tong lee wee

Yes saw that. Will probably look them up sometime.

Tx for info!

Then why CX-5 owner get CX-5 over Forester? They get their wrong choice?

Wahhhhh..... this kind of query quite hard to respond...

Each has its strengths and weaknesses. Probably Forester is more value for money ba.

Huh?! Sorry don't quite get you. I only said "value for money" for the Forester over the CX-5. I didn't mean CX-5 is no good or less of a vehicle than a Forester. It is very personal choice when it comes to choosing a vehicle for oneself. There's no right/wrong answer.

Personally I would like to own and drive a SUV/CUV (since I have been driving sedans and hatchbacks in the past) for a different experience. And the SUV should still drive comfortably like a sedan/hatchback, and the feel of the interior should be more luxurious than my previous ride. So during this round of "hunting" for my next ride, I only have three very basic requirements for my next car:

- an SUV/CUV;

- drives sporty like a sedan; and

- feels as luxurious as a continental car.

Of course, the other (basic) considerations do contribute to the final decision.

My choice IS the Mazda CX-5:)

Edited by X5actor

Test drove the 2.0 Premium today. Nice drive for a sedan-like Suv. However, the best price of 140,888 makes it hard on similar price point as the Honda CR-V, and 10k+ more over forester XT, Nissan X-trail, Mitsubishi Outlander.

• Praise 1

Test drove the 2.0 Premium today. Nice drive for a sedan-like Suv. However, the best price of 140,888 makes it hard on similar price point as the Honda CR-V, and 10k+ more over forester XT, Nissan X-trail, Mitsubishi Outlander.

Bro, Honda CRV price point is $160K upwards. Always too much.

For comparison sake, Ive test driven all the SUVs mentioned personally. In the end, Im still sticking with the CX. Just have to carry on with another 8 months or so with the old wagon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1