Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
85 replies to this topic | 98 praises

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone watching??

The film includes a fight scene in housing board flats (filmed in Neo Tew training area) and a sequence involving Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) warplanes scrambling into action. wub.gif

Scenario:

An attack occurred at Robinson Road. Two Terrex Infantry Carrier Vehicles with soldiers from the 4th Battalion Singapore Infantry Regiment (4SIR) was deployed to the scene. At Robinson Road, the whole road was blocked with debris from the earlier attack.

Some pics of the Robinson War Zone

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS, 20 August 2012 - 07:30 PM.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Looks very Shenton Way,

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Looks very Shenton Way,

??? They are gonna have a hard time cleaning all this up and i wonder how much scrapped cars was used in this bigcry.gif

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

Picanto
its going to be a blockbuster hit.well done...jack

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Errrr.......how come the soldiers wearing green ah? do we have urban warfare uniforms??? Really stands out in a concrete jungle leh..... tongue.gif laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

??? They are gonna have a hard time cleaning all this up and i wonder how much scrapped cars was used in this bigcry.gif

Nissan Cedric is a very old taxi.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Errr....police lei???

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

Westkid
  • Westkid
    Banned

Steady lah Jack!
btw the tanks made of paper isit? laugh.gif laugh.gif
There is enough for everyone

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

look decent, only blemish is the people in green sleep.gif ................... smash.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

Yamapi
  • Yamapi
    5th Gear
    Author Image

According to news, 10 tonnes of rubble, five overturned vehicles and 21 national servicemen

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

AnimalFarm
  • AnimalFarm
    Banned

jack neo up lah!
as member of SINGAPORE ARMED FORCES,i will go watch this movie.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

It looks good! But green and camo in concrete jungle.... Uhmm.....
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Errrr.......how come the soldiers wearing green ah? do we have urban warfare uniforms??? Really stands out in a concrete jungle leh..... tongue.gif laugh.gif

Maciam like anti-camo. laugh.gif
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Maciam like anti-camo. laugh.gif

Think they forget to put some branches and leaves lah........else sure look like a shrub or tree......better plus a bird-nest too..... tongue.gif laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:37 PM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

got...can borrow from navy mah..or was it air force?confused by the different colors me saw during ndp biggrin.gif

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:38 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

got...can borrow from navy mah..or was it air force?confused by the different colors me saw during ndp biggrin.gif

or can get the old SCDF uniform which was grey......... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

It looks good! But green and camo in concrete jungle.... Uhmm.....

Our SAF should issue this.....instead of the standard green....

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I support.............will go watch............when release huh???.............. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

3 million on hand for cleaning, dont worry about it laugh.gif

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I support.............will go watch............when release huh???.............. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

got 2 episode, 1 this year, one jan 2013 laugh.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Boys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users