Ah Boys to Men

I-LOVE-CARS

Anyone watching??

The film includes a fight scene in housing board flats (filmed in Neo Tew training area) and a sequence involving Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) warplanes scrambling into action. :wub:

Scenario:

An attack occurred at Robinson Road. Two Terrex Infantry Carrier Vehicles with soldiers from the 4th Battalion Singapore Infantry Regiment (4SIR) was deployed to the scene. At Robinson Road, the whole road was blocked with debris from the earlier attack.

Some pics of the Robinson War Zone

AhBoystoMen19Aug2012%20107blog.JPG

AhBoystoMen19Aug2012%20071blog.JPG

IMG_2937m.jpg

IMG_2887m.jpg

IMG_2853m.jpg

IMG_2846m.jpg

IMG_2916m.jpg

IMG_3099m.jpg

IMG_3083m.jpg

IMG_3091m.jpg

IMG_3046m.jpg

IMG_3120m.jpg

IMG_3121m.jpg

hdr_116_resize.jpg

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS
↡ Advertisement

Errrr.......how come the soldiers wearing green ah? do we have urban warfare uniforms??? Really stands out in a concrete jungle leh..... [:p][laugh]

??? They are gonna have a hard time cleaning all this up and i wonder how much scrapped cars was used in this [bigcry]

Nissan Cedric is a very old taxi.

Errrr.......how come the soldiers wearing green ah? do we have urban warfare uniforms??? Really stands out in a concrete jungle leh..... [:p][laugh]

Maciam like anti-camo. [laugh]

Maciam like anti-camo. [laugh]

Think they forget to put some branches and leaves lah........else sure look like a shrub or tree......better plus a bird-nest too..... [:p][laugh]

got...can borrow from navy mah..or was it air force?confused by the different colors me saw during ndp :D

got...can borrow from navy mah..or was it air force?confused by the different colors me saw during ndp :D

or can get the old SCDF uniform which was grey......... [laugh]