Ah Boys to Men

I-LOVE-CARS

:D That was on my mind as well

Yeah, where did all the rubble came from? Enemy deposited it there just to piss NEA off? [laugh] [laugh]

That is the problem with our productions/ propaganda. Everything is too clean and slick. Even the dialogs are watered down. Need more grit like JAV. ^_^

Edited by Bavarian

All these anarchy and no damage to buildings and structures. Uniquely Singapore styled urban warfare. Check out the latest pictures from Aleppo for comparison.

maybe in the movie, we will see damage buildings, all in the computer graphic. Like the show where group of ppls carried the ERP granty post and dump into Kallang River .. [sly]

stated. 1st episode coming out in Nov 2012, 2nd episode 2013 CNY .... -_-

thanks man..............sure will try to catch it......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Jack will likely stick to his comical roots and blow up a few ERP

will it those stupid faking computer graphic again? <_< <_<

BUT BUT..... the debris come from where??? surrounding building all so nice n clean

this is BEFORE photoshop, later in the movie will see the fake CG effect -_-

BUT BUT..... the debris come from where??? surrounding building all so nice n clean

It was reported in the press that 10 tonnes of rubbish (mostly construction materials) were brough in for the filming and they got only 6 hrs before they have to clear it. I think the filming was done on Sunday morning and everything was cleared by afternoon at Shenton Way.... [;)]

No more jack neo movie for me anymore. It's always the same old lame joke.

Not sure if there would be any joke in there. If there was, it should be the very out-of-place scrapped cars used instead of the more-frequently-seen cars like the German's or the British's Big cat.

And if there was no Jack Neo movie, there is probably no Singaporen made movies.

Turbocharged

i read the 2.5-million movie is partially sponsored by mindef as part of the 45-year celebration of SAF [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

No more jack neo movie for me anymore. It's always the same old lame joke.

to be fair, he's a much better director than that lame Mark Lee

Waste time movie.

Explosion everywhere, rubble everywhere, building's glass and curtain walling still swee swee in tact. Hope they dun forget to computer-adjust later.

But I will not waste my money on this.

Ah Boys to DB....

Ah Boys to Men star Noah Yap sentenced to 9 months in detention barracks for cannabis use

SINGAPORE - Home-grown YouTube star and Ah Boys to Men actor Noah Yap was jailed for nine months in Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) detention barracks on Wednesday (March 2) for the consumption of cannabis.

Cannabis is also commonly known as marijuana.

Yap, 22, a full-time national serviceman holding the rank of Lance-Corporal, has been put behind bars in the army's equivalent of prison. Enlisted in May 2014, he was part of the SAF Music and Drama Company at the time of the offences.

Responding to media queries, the Defence Ministry confirmed that Yap was found guilty under Section 8(b)(ii) of the Misuse of Drugs Act.

↡ Advertisement