• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
669 replies to this topic | 572 praises

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:57 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i would like to know if i scrap my car when the COE is up,other than the PARF value do i still get body value(scrap metal)?
if yes,can anyone provide estimated body value of BMW 520,Mercedes E200 and Volvo S80?

Thank you.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i would like to know if i scrap my car when the COE is up,other than the PARF value do i still get body value(scrap metal)?
if yes,can anyone provide estimated body value of BMW 520,Mercedes E200 and Volvo S80?

Thank you.

E200 worth the most,W211 cost worth up to $5K[there are demand oversea],Volvo worth the least[no demand],the most$1k.

Fairlady.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Volvo 1k, my matrix able to fetch 500. Still very little given that it's a perfect working car. Bloody Coe...

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

Agnoxis
  • Premium member
    Agnoxis
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Based on own experience, Citroen Berlingo = $400.

Based on hear-say, BMW 320i = 4k, Audi A4 = 2k.
Suzuki Swift - Isuzu NHR55E - Suzuki Shogun - Citroen Berlingo - Honda Fit - Audi A4

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:01 AM

Chaolee22
  • Chaolee22
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Toyota better?

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:13 AM

Hotfavourite
wanna ask...why owners scrap car in 3 years? how to calculate how much to get back..? tongue.gif

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:51 AM

AlanZ
  • AlanZ
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

wanna ask...why owners scrap car in 3 years? how to calculate how much to get back..? tongue.gif

http://www.onemotori...OE_Rebates.html

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:07 AM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

if export whole car/body can get more right?

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:06 AM

Hotfavourite

http://www.onemotori...OE_Rebates.html

thanks very informative~! i been to this onemotoring also parf..but never deregister part... but i seen uncle deregister at sinming...so maybe can haha..sometime..dunno la..also considering selling to 2nd hand car sales man..lols biggrin.gif

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:12 AM

Kweechang
  • Kweechang
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Toyota better?

I sold/scraped my 2002 Toyota Corolla (Made in Japan) a few month $500 for body only.

BTW, I got my balance Road Tax back from LTA as well as the insurance.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:26 AM

Thunder7890
  • Thunder7890
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I sold my 1993 Toyota Corolla 1.3M coe car for $600 to scrap car dealer last year.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Supercharged
    Author Image

This thread is going to be a good guideline if more contribution comes in.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:02 AM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks for the valuable inputs.
hope to see more coming as a guideline.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Model: Hyundai Matrix 1.6
Scrap year: 2012
Body Value: S$500

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

WML888
  • Premium member
    WML888
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

E200 worth the most,W211 cost worth up to $5K[there are demand oversea],Volvo worth the least[no demand],the most$1k.

Yes, E200 fetch the highest due to high demand oversea. $5k is the minimum, to the highest >$10k (depend on condition)

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can we export our car when it meets the 10 years COE?
we should be able to command higher price for self export?

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thank you.

You mean current COE will affect body value when car scrap?

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

Amgm125
  • Premium member
    Amgm125
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

2004 Subaru wrx 2.0
Body value $3k.
1992&94 Cagive Mito,1995 Aprilia RS125,1997 Aprilia RS250 (Past)
1992 Civic Esi (M), 2004 GDA WRX2.0 (M), Wrx Stis (past)
Present:
2006 GDA WRX 2.5 (M)
1997 W140 Benz S320L
2005 Yamaha YZF-R6

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2004 Subaru wrx 2.0
Body value $3k.

quite high man.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

Agnoxis
  • Premium member
    Agnoxis
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Actually, the thing I'm more interested in is whether we can self-export these 10 yr old cars to Malaysia for use there. 2k for a 10-yr old Audi A4 seems like a damn good deal to just basically tow it across the Causeway and use for driving holidays up north. Provided the car is still there when you visit it occasionally haha!
Suzuki Swift - Isuzu NHR55E - Suzuki Shogun - Citroen Berlingo - Honda Fit - Audi A4

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: car scrap, car body value and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users