Guys, if you all wan the exported contact. Kindly PM me the details,

Car details;

Make:

Model:

Year made:

Transmission:

Engine capacity:

↡ Advertisement

I have an Audi A6 2.0T around 4 months plus to go , COE end 28th Sept . 

Residual value close to SGD 34K .

let me know if you interested . 

• Praise 1

Guys, if you all wan the exported contact. Kindly PM me the details,

Car details;

Make:

Model:

Year made:

Transmission:

Engine capacity:

Wow, u so free to help the exporter collect car details?

Wow, u so free to help the exporter collect car details?

Nope. Got a few track friends looking for parts. So I'm helping them, cheaper compare buying from yard. As well the engine parts is useable.

They all change engine very frequent. A month at least once, one time sepang race they engine block is not useable anymore.

Nope. Got a few track friends looking for parts. So I'm helping them, cheaper compare buying from yard. As well the engine parts is useable.

They all change engine very frequent. A month at least once, one time sepang race they engine block is not useable anymore.

wow... you have rich friends..... have they registered VEP?

wow... you have rich friends..... have they registered VEP?

Not sure if they are rich but most of them got sponsored. They help me fix my car while I help them look around.

Having once while my car have some issue, I was quoted S$800 to fix a radiator from some workshop, while they only charge me S$50 to fix it. Because of the hose something.

Neutral Newbie

I have a Hyundai Satefe SUV 2.7L due for scrapping by 6 June 2016.

Can anyone advise me what is the Scrap Car Value of the above SUV ?? Can be traded to car export company and take it at higher price (say - S$500.00).

If anyone has LOBANG to scrap or export at higher price, please WHATSAPP or message me at 96156119. Thank you so much.... :-)

• Praise 1

(edited)

Hi guys , i was offered $80 for my latio that is due for scrapping end May. I was like wtf? 

or is this the market rate ?  [;)]

Try asking around from more exporters/dealers, since you still have the time.

The exporter I sold my car to, he told me before that if its a Nissan, he will charged 1% of the parf rebate to help scrap...

Edited by Kingkong

Hi guys , i was offered $80 for my latio that is due for scrapping end May. I was like wtf?

or is this the market rate ? [;)]

Latio not so high demand for tiong chia fellas. I got to know some scrap yard/tiong chia across causeway, they more interested to take performance car.

Eg. Honda type R, evolution, accord euro R etc etc..

But I asked exporter, Latio still can catch $100-$300 depends on condition

Latio not so high demand for tiong chia fellas. I got to know some scrap yard/tiong chia across causeway, they more interested to take performance car.

Eg. Honda type R, evolution, accord euro R etc etc..

But I asked exporter, Latio still can catch $100-$300 depends on condition

pls PM the contact of exporter.

have a car to scrap within next 2-3wks.

thanks

Try asking around from more exporters/dealers, since you still have the time.

The exporter I sold my car to, he told me before that if its a Nissan, he will charged 1% of the parf rebate to help scrap...

You may as well drive to the scrapyard yourself

Supersonic

Drive the car to scrapyard yourself to scrap is easy la, no need to pay those dealer to do it for you.

3rd Gear

The reason is because dealers/exporter pay out the PARF/COE Rebate immediately and you dont need to go to LTA to do the encashment yourself and still have to wait for approx a month to get back the PARF/COE rebate.

And business being business, 1% of maybe $8000 is just $80 for the fact that the 8000 will be stuck with LTA until the BL has been raised before encashment can be done and BL can take up to 3 weeks and encashment is again 3 weeks. Dealers and Exporter may have their money stuck for 6 weeks and more. Considering the fact that there are really alot alot of scrap cars. The scrapyard now are almost full, some to the extend dont want to house anymore scrap car awaiting buyer...

• Praise 1

(edited)

Nope I don't have to, as I sold to the exporter.

He offered higher than what the scrapyard had offered for my car.

No need to perform the extra step of encashment. Save me time, and get the $$ first.

Edited by Kingkong

Twincharged
(edited)

Yes, E200 fetch the highest due to high demand oversea. $5k is the minimum, to the highest >$10k (depend on condition)

Just deregistered my S Class yesterday. High specs model .Exporter only paid me 6.5k for the body. Still need him to submit export papers next week. Then wait another 10-14 days for LTA to refund me my 58k plus.

Edited by sake
↡ Advertisement