Car scrap & body value

Turbonetics

Hi guys, I have a march 2008 car. Wondering how do I calculate my parf rebate during scrap? Is it 50% of omv or 50% of arf?

OMV is never accurate.

Rule of thumb, always use ARF divided by 2 and you wil never go wrong and prvent yourself from falling into the trap of OPC converted cars with lower PARF (not all but mostly especially 2009 cars)

↡ Advertisement

OMV is never accurate.

Rule of thumb, always use ARF divided by 2 and you wil never go wrong and prvent yourself from falling into the trap of OPC converted cars with lower PARF (not all but mostly especially 2009 cars)

My omv is 31k

Arf is 34404

Meaning to say if I scrap my car next year, will guarantee get back $17202 which is 50% of my arf? Pardon me.. will be my first time scrapping a car :D

My omv is 31k

Arf is 34404

Meaning to say if I scrap my car next year, will guarantee get back $17202 which is 50% of my arf? Pardon me.. will be my first time scrapping a car :D

just use the link provided...

put in the date u want to deregister and it will calculate for you.

i will also tell u when u drive the full 10 years, how much you get back.

My omv is 31k

Arf is 34404

Spot On!

P/S: If rebate has a 0.5 it is round down if they pay you, but when paying them has a 0.5 they round up. Blood sucking LTA.

Edited by JCSL

Are there any other links that show more details? i saw one that showed IU label, sunroof, passenger capacity, unladen and laden weight,etc

go to onemotoring , log in using SingPass. go to my assets under my account, you will see your vehicle , click details.....

if you have more than one car, 'check"  the registration number of the car that you want to know before you click on the detail tab. 

Edited by Ct3833

Thanks.

Can I clarify with people here, when these dealers say take in the "body", must it be complete? Can I take out some stuff?

Hi Guys,

May I know what's the body value of Fiat Punto 1.4A?

Vehicle registered in May 2007.

Mileage: About 156K km

Thanks!

Edited by Jpl

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

May I know what's the body value of Nissan Latio 1.5A?

Vehicle registered in Feb 2007.

Mileage: About 200K km

Thanks!

Just seen your logcard. The PARF value is the scrap value. The body value depends on what the scrapyard give, it's extra.

Hi Guys,

May I know what's the body value of Nissan Latio 1.5A?

Vehicle registered in Feb 2007.

Mileage: About 200K km

Thanks!

I scrap mine get $100 only last year June at Sungei Kadut .