Car scrap & body value

Turbonetics

hi all,

There is a exporter that can take vehicle body for minimum $300 as long as vehicle in reasonable condition. Full paper value plus $300, cash or cashier order payment upon handover with transaction pin. PM me if need contact.

cheers!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

hi all,

There is a exporter that can take vehicle body for minimum $300 as long as vehicle in reasonable condition. Full paper value plus $300, cash or cashier order payment upon handover with transaction pin. PM me if need contact.

cheers!

Wow!!! Faster faster all the Nissan Sunny faster go... chery and Geely faster go.

Make sure no gimmicks. Make sure it's FULL paper

Mind Send me contact? Text me at 9-7-7-41.1.5.7

I got many cars wanna give him also

Edited by cmcex

Hi all,

Received many enquires, pls allow me to share more. I am trying to help a not so savvy exporter uncle and he need a handful for this price. As such, I will only help direct owner in this forum as this is not a business forum hence its only fair, hope can have everyone understanding.

I guess its only more worth while for those which do not command much body value, though I can help to check other make and model as well.

NIssan Sunny, Latio, Mitsubishi Lancer etc along with other models are fine, so long in reasonable condition but not China make. Pls PM me your ride details, if exporter is ok will connect you up.

There is no gimmick, let the forum members and direct owner vouch for it.

Cheers!

• Praise 1

(edited)

At least you responded in a very sincere manner compared to some other arrogant chap... Hope that you garner more business for your uncle.

May I suggest that you post the actual makes and models you are looking for and an indicative non obligatory pricing for each... At least those scrapping their cars can then make a more informed decision... Scrap, sell or trade in etc

Edited by Aukang
  • Praise 1

Arrogant I wouldn't say so. Perhaps that's how you felt.

You haven seen the smses that came in, you are not me and please do not think that you know how i felt. I buy cars up to last day. The key here is that owners here just want to ask for fun and not serious, just want to have a price to further squeeze others. Of course, I have bought many cars here for scrap/export as well.

Kindness begets kindness, do unto others what you want others to do unto you. I dont need a lot of reviews, I dont need to fake it. Good means good, no good means no good.

Yeah, I have an attitude and in fact an extreme one, it all depends on who i meet and how the owner or seller is, its a simple mirror reflection.

I dont need to self-act, wanna praise then praise wanna curse then curse, I am just making a living and happy to have some good referrals too. Dont believe? Done. Because it doesn't matter to me if you believe or not.

Really? You can call and check price, whats will be your answer if the exporter ask you when can you handover?

Sample answers:

1. I dont know yet

2. I am just asking.

3. Not decided yet.

Nothing conclusive and yet want to ask, does it even matter if you have not decided to scrap or export?

The worst of the lot is the car is reg in 2008/2009 asking for a price, we dont do futures and we cant predict.

By all means go ahead and sell to scrapyard. Scrapyards are known for chopping owners who drive in and good luck. In the end scrapyards give to us for export. Let them make the middle $ and save us the hassle of paying upfront the paper rebates also.

It doesnt matter to me either cos never will I ever deal with you.  If you cannot handle lots of enquiry you are just not cut out for sales.  Can't handle non favourable reply? Eat it up and dont come to this forum to show off.  Wanna talk about attitude?  you havent seen the worst in your life yet.... caooo

It doesnt matter to me either cos never will I ever deal with you. If you cannot handle lots of enquiry you are just not cut out for sales. Can't handle non favourable reply? Eat it up and dont come to this forum to show off. Wanna talk about attitude? you havent seen the worst in your life yet.... caooo

Please, don't act like you know very well. Show off? Which part? I haven't seen worst? It's right infront of me.

Talk about dealing, my comments pinched your spot, you are probably one of those I stated. In which I wont ever deal with you as well, I want to have a few more years to live.

Cmcex, this is a very public place and i would advise you to control your emotions a little, even if you may be very frustrated by some of the forummers. No point generating ill-will as you won't know how far and how long this rant is going to haunt you.

As anyone in the service industry can tell you, there is the good and there is the bad. Take pleasure in the good customers and even out the frustrations of the bad ones.

Btw i am still waiting for your response to my PMs. I have sent you my particulars and car number 5 days ago as requested. It would be good to hear from you even if you decline to take my car.

• Praise 1

Most of us here are gentlemen or some may give you an arse Q, don't get pissed coz you're in the trade, so be steady and nt nasty, you sounds like an arse-hole idiot, so behave like a man or I stick my stick up your arse.

For those who call/sms me asking for body quote.

1. If you are not ready to handover or not ready to sell, DON'T ASK

2. If you are simply asking for a price to gauge and for fun, STAY AWAY ( I am not an information counter, overseas IDD calls need $ )

3. If you are thinking to use my price to squeeze other offers (market is very small and we will know) DON'T TRY

Last but not least, i have closed alot alot sellers here who are genuine and true yet there are also alot who ask for fun, and some can even ask me to roughly offer WTF!

Anyway, sincere sellers only. Thank You!

p/s: For those who fall in the above category, you know who you are. Drive into scrapyard or let AD buy your car based on paper value, you want body value maybe you own physical body is worth some pennies, then again that's subjective too.

Please, don't act like you know very well. Show off? Which part? I haven't seen worst? It's right infront of me.

Talk about dealing, my comments pinched your spot, you are probably one of those I stated. In which I wont ever deal with you as well, I want to have a few more years to live.

Ha. ha ha.. Dont over estimate yourself.  You are nothing but a loser where karma not yet knock on your door.  It is not too late to redeem yourself or rather you dont know how.

With your stupidity level of self expose and doubt you can swim in the sea..  

• Praise 1

(edited)

Ha. ha ha.. Dont over estimate yourself. You are nothing but a loser where karma not yet knock on your door. It is not too late to redeem yourself or rather you dont know how.

With your stupidity level of self expose and doubt you can swim in the sea..

I don't over estimate myself, rather I over estimate my customers at times, recently I over estimated someone, therefore this predicament. Karma? My relationship with God doesn't say Karma so I dunno what it means, but of cos Kindness begets kindness. I never needed redemption, never believe I needed to, know or don't know is not an option.

I agree I am not vet smart like you, so articulate so holy and all high and mighty, but I don't resort to calling ppl stupid. I can swim alright, not diving. I don't know what you can do in the sea, but it doesn't matter to me.

At the very very very least despite all, I don't call people names. That's is so so, tsk tsk tsk

Edited by cmcex
  • Praise 2

I don't over estimate myself, rather I over estimate my customers at times, recently I over estimated someone, therefore this predicament. Karma? My relationship with God doesn't say Karma so I dunno what it means, but of cos Kindness begets kindness. I never needed redemption, never believe I needed to, know or don't know is not an option.

I agree I am not vet smart like you, so articulate so holy and all high and mighty, but I don't resort to calling ppl stupid. I can swim alright, not diving. I don't know what you can do in the sea, but it doesn't matter to me.

if you cannot understand the meaning dont bother to reply please.  It hurts the eyes.

From your post you are self all mighty alright.

if you cannot understand the meaning dont bother to reply please. It hurts the eyes.

From your post you are self all mighty alright.

Short and simple, look who's talking.

I am done here. Thanks everyone.

To those who have given me business, thank you for the support, for those who ask for fun hope you got your fun.

The all high and mighty says it hurts his eyes when he cannot comprehend what I written. Some say wanna stick something up my arse.

My conclusion towards this forum is that, there is no freedom of speech and I can't even post my feelings after trying to deal with forummers online, bcos there will be those holy ppl putting in extra non constructive comments.

Thank you all but no thanks.

Hi everyone

It seems that Cmcex alias Joe has stepped on some toes with his replies.

I have just gotten a Mitsubishi lancer with 3 weeks left from him.

Joe's service is good and it was a fuss free buying from him with insurance bought and transaction done on the spot.

This is my second post and I believe many of you will have doubts on my experience with him.

Life is short.

Just chill and move on.

Cheers!

• Praise 2

Hi everyone

Joe's service is good and it was a fuss free buying from him with insurance bought and transaction done on the spot.

This is my second post and I believe many of you will have doubts on my experience with him.

Life is short.

Just chill and move on.

Cheers!

Thank you

(edited)

Short and simple, look who's talking.

I am done here. Thanks everyone.

To those who have given me business, thank you for the support, for those who ask for fun hope you got your fun.

The all high and mighty says it hurts his eyes when he cannot comprehend what I written. Some say wanna stick something up my arse.

My conclusion towards this forum is that, there is no freedom of speech and I can't even post my feelings after trying to deal with forummers online, bcos there will be those holy ppl putting in extra non constructive comments.

Thank you all but no thanks.

Yea... Good riddance! Thanks!

Believe me... There is freedom of speech here, but that freedom also comes with being respectful of others and not being sarcastic with snide remarks. So what if you can close deals and earn lots of money. Being human means being able to give and take. In your case, the words you use appear to reflect that you think the whole world owes you a living.

Edited by Aukang
  • Praise 1

Hi everyone

Life is short.

Just chill and move on.

Cheers!

I will believe you when you continue to be in the forum and clock up at least a few more posts.

you self pwn liao la Joe.. ..

• Praise 1

(edited)

I will believe you when you continue to be in the forum and clock up at least a few more posts.

you self pwn liao la Joe.. ..

Look at the other post of this forummer, he posted his number once asking for a short term car to trade in to his AD, call and ask him who is he. I need clock up post to self praise? maybe people like yourself need to and i dont. To be honest nobody need to know if you believe or you dont, the world moves on.

I dont make a lot of money and no i dont think the whole world owes me a living, but truth is brutal and it hurts and its what most people cannot accept.

Too bad.

In reply to Pocy I need to buy a car to trade in to See&See.

Was the reply meant for somebody whose nick that has a "hole" or "lobang"

Edited by cmcex
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1