Car scrap & body value

Turbonetics

Look at the other post of this forummer, he posted his number once asking for a short term car to trade in to his AD, call and ask him who is he. I need clock up post to self praise? maybe people like yourself need to and i dont. To be honest nobody need to know if you believe or you dont, the world moves on.

Too bad.

You fell for the bait... C'mon I thought you said that you are done here? Keep to your word leh...

↡ Advertisement

You fell for the bait... C'mon I thought you said that you are done here? Keep to your word leh...

I am done here yes but doesn't mean I can't post other stuff other than plying my trade here. I am done plying my trade here in the forum.

Bait? No no no no, I think it's basic manner to reply to whoever that quoted my post, unless it's mono, else it's basic manners. You must have learnt that, unless otherwise.

hi all,

There is a exporter that can take vehicle body for minimum $300 as long as vehicle in reasonable condition. Full paper value plus $300, cash or cashier order payment upon handover with transaction pin. PM me if need contact.

cheers!

Can share contact ?
  • Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Scrapped our family car in April (Apr 05 Altis 1.6A) & got 1000 for the body... after calling many scrapyards/dealers listed on sgcarmart...according to scrapyard it would be exported (nt sure as a whole car or as parts)

can please kindly let me have the contact of the scrapyard dealer? thank you

• Praise 2

(edited)

Hi i have a Skoda Superb mk 1 1.8T left 5 months to go (21st oct 2017 ). End COE parf 14442 and now COE left 740 and roadtax left around 393. The interior fabric and a bit run down . Driveable for 5 months . Selling at SGD 16000 fixed . Depre for 5 month is 1500 , each month 300. Interested please PM. Not for fussy buyer

Edited by Boey2891
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi i have a Honda Jazz left 7months to go (05 dec 2017 ). End COE parf 15081 and now Coe left 8353 Interested please sms me at 85153212.

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

Hi i have a Skoda Superb mk 1 1.8T left 5 months to go (21st oct 2017 ). End COE parf 14442 and now COE left 740 and roadtax left around 393. The interior fabric and a bit run down . Driveable for 5 months . Selling at SGD 16000 fixed . Depre for 5 month is 1500 , each month 300. Interested please PM. Not for fussy buyer

Closed . 

Neutral Newbie

Hi i have a Honda Jazz left 7months to go (05 dec 2017 ) Interested please sms me at 85153212.

Please, don't act like you know very well. Show off? Which part? I haven't seen worst? It's right infront of me.

Talk about dealing, my comments pinched your spot, you are probably one of those I stated. In which I wont ever deal with you as well, I want to have a few more years to live.

Honestly, I just don't feel it is right to talk this way... as a sales, just politely decline the enquiry. don't need to answer in that kind of way... it only make you unfavorable. I am a sale as well, I know there are many unreasonable customers but just do it professionally.  

• Praise 1

-Civic 1.6A, 16th June 2007

-2nd Owner,

-Mileage at 180,000km (Full Agent Service for almost ten years) All hard copy of records kept

-Gearbox and Engine still powerful

-Leather seats showroom condition

-Aircon and compressor all working well

Anyone interested can pm me the body price. Parf is $9.8k. Ready to transfer.

• Praise 2

can please kindly let me have the contact of the scrapyard dealer? thank you

...anyone know the scrap value(body) of Toyota Altis...thks in advance
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1