Any one wana take over Chery A5?

Berncsp76

Help posting for someone... [:p]

I have successfully collected my new car. Am giving away my 3.5 years (Reg Dec'08) Chery A5 for FREE. I am not taking a single cent from it. Still have 6.5 years to scrap. You just need to settle outstanding bank loan (abt $27k) and pay for LTA transfer related expenses.

Mileage about 73,000 km and blue in colour, manual drive and accident free. However you might need some slight touch up and polishing to make it shine again. Market value about $35k.

Can take it immediately once legally transferred and bank loan settle. If you are keen, just email me your name and contact.

Make sure you are eligible to drive a MANUAL car and google about the information before asking for the free car. Cheers.

↡ Advertisement

Help posting for someone... [:p]

I have successfully collected my new car. Am giving away my 3.5 years (Reg Dec'08) Chery A5 for FREE. I am not taking a single cent from it. Still have 6.5 years to scrap. You just need to settle outstanding bank loan (abt $27k) and pay for LTA transfer related expenses.

Mileage about 73,000 km and blue in colour, manual drive and accident free. However you might need some slight touch up and polishing to make it shine again. Market value about $35k.

Can take it immediately once legally transferred and bank loan settle. If you are keen, just email me your name and contact.

Make sure you are eligible to drive a MANUAL car and google about the information before asking for the free car. Cheers.

So what's the catch? [sly] [sly] [sly]

So which car you bought? Not another china make? What's the scrap value? Scrap it and one COE will go back to the future bidding pool.

Frankly, if it's a 3.5 yrs old Audi A5 at $100K, I'll pay for it in cash now

Edited by Amazon777

As a benchmark, my BIL just traded in his Geely ( dunno which model ) the one that looks like the old corolla, rear and the front Merc headlights look. ( sorry nota connesuier of chinese cars ) , for about 15k . Reg year Dec 2007.

Anyone interested in Peugeot 206CC Coupe Cabriolet instead? Factory red and about 2 more years to scrap, minimum parf rebate about 15k, and you can get some money for the body value too, outstanding is 32k, no repairs or touch up needed, just drive till scrap with nothing to worry about.

Today not april fools day lehh [sweatdrop]

Take over foc and carry on with the balance instalments is nothing new! It has happened before!

So what's the catch? [sly] [sly] [sly]

What's the current market value (asking price by end-users, as well as the take in price by dealers, if they even wanna offer) versus the outstanding, existing loan amount of S$27K?

i presume tat guy took a loan for 7yrs... so after adding in the interests, u are about to pay $400 odd for the car mthly... y rip off? imo, i tink it's ok...

but if need to do re-loan dan not really worth it liao...