Teacher vs Parents = Police Report!!

Jman888

School diary got state acceptable hair length leh

this is the boy

This type of hair need $60 meh? $6 more like it leh.....

The teacher had no right to cut his hair? I think the parents latyer would even say the teacher had no right to discipline her kid?! [sweatdrop]

Anyway, secondary school kid cut hair $60???? [shocked] Nowadays kids really good life.

you really go CSI :o :o

No lah... just google and pick from news sources.

Is interested to see how the mom looked like... she must be feeling very silly now for her kuku-ness.

Is interested to see how the mom looked like... she must be feeling very silly now for her kuku-ness.

Doubt so, with such ego, sure will find other excuse to defend her move as well as defend her child.

By the way, PSLE Oral Exam got check on hair cut? How come machiam like army??

overall package, you need to look presentable, speak well, smile, etc, machiam like going for job interview [laugh]

I should have reported to the police that my teacher tortures me by telling me to stand under the hot sun and sing the National Anthem almost every day . . . Wonder if they accept those cases happen on the 80"s... [bigcry] [bigcry]

The school principal also one kind! Should stand in line with your staff! I guess in future, the teachers will not dare to do anything in future with this type of principal...

It was reported: -

The school's principal, Mrs Jasmail Singh Gill, agreed with Madam Ong that the teacher should not have cut the boy's hair. But, she said the pupil had been given a warning letter and that Ms Cheng had the right intentions.

The teacher has all my support!

if cutting off the hair will make the boy stupid, then the hair sldnt be cut?

when will students be asked to be inspected by young pretty teachers for long pubic hair to be cut short for hygiene purpose? lol

The school's principal, Mrs Jasmail Singh Gill, agreed with Madam Ong that the teacher should not have cut the boy's hair. But, she said the pupil had been given a warning letter and that Ms Cheng had the right intentions.

FIRE the principal [laugh] [laugh]

A person who actually makes a police report over such a matter, and spouts such nonsense, ... is unlikely to be capable of feeling silly, and/or acknowledging one's own misdeeds.

I should have reported to the police that my teacher tortures me by telling me to stand under the hot sun and sing the National Anthem almost every day . . . Wonder if they accept those cases happen on the 80"s... [bigcry] [bigcry]

My side burn kana pull by my teacher, hand kana hit by ruler, backside kana 3 stroke....how.

But i am thankful to the decipline i recievd.

Thank you teacher. [:)]

The parent had over reacted and the school had bad timing to enforce the rule. And the child...oh well...some are just more forgetful than others. Most kid and teens are too distracted...we all been through that. Maybe better communication between school and parents the next time eg. via email, social media, etc?

Should not even mention agreed teacher should not cut.... Should just mention something like the normal barber for the school is not around and the rules needs to be follow.

We all love our own children, but doing this will let the child think that they are above everything, and slowly they will start to have a bo chup attitude towards everything in life and become a nuisance jumping over others cars in MSCP.

↡ Advertisement