Teacher vs Parents = Police Report!!

Jman888

overall package, you need to look presentable, speak well, smile, etc, machiam like going for job interview [laugh]

huh? really? wah din know its so "pro" nowadays...during my time PSLE oral examination where got like that one?? :blink:

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

School diary got state acceptable hair length leh

this is the boy

cut like that cost $60? maciam like chicken head [laugh]

i can do much better than that!

It was reported: -

The school's principal, Mrs Jasmail Singh Gill, agreed with Madam Ong that the teacher should not have cut the boy's hair. But, she said the pupil had been given a warning letter and that Ms Cheng had the right intentions.

The teacher has all my support!

I'm all for corporal punishment but cutting of hair shld not be condone......the teacher shld just suspend the kid, cane him, punish him using other methods lah....

Turbocharged

Mine 10 bucks only at EC House, cheap & good! [rolleyes]

mine $9 downstair my place.. if the auntie in good mood and no crowd, she may also give a shoulder massage [laugh]

I'm all for corporal punishment but cutting of hair shld not be condone......the teacher shld just suspend the kid, cane him, punish him using other methods lah....

Cut hair already you see the mother kpkb. Cane the fella and maybe she'll send letter to MP/PM/Obama liao.

If the mother wants to be so overprotective, how will the kid grow up to know that he needs to be presentable at all times?

Parents need to know that not everything complain and go mata will win one leh. One fine day kid call mata when you beat him how? [hur]

If the mother wants to be so overprotective, how will the kid grow up to know that he needs to be presentable at all times?

Parents need to know that not everything complain and go mata will win one leh. One fine day kid call mata when you beat him how? [hur]

mother kana child abuse charge lor .... -_-

Kind mother ... lead to failure kids ......

She is definitely not helping her son at all ........ $60 per hair cut .... when I was 12, my haircut is like $2 ....... the principal also CMI ...... no balls ...... farking useless ....

She is definitely not helping her son at all ........ $60 per hair cut .... when I was 12, my haircut is like $2 ....... the principal also CMI ...... no balls ...... farking useless ....

Nowadays kids kana whack in school, go home tell mother.

Last time we kana whack in school, dare not even utter a word.

Next time grow up, mouth talk only, no need to do anything liao.

So in the end, who was the one who contacted the newspaper, the mother or the teacher. Or maybe the policeman

most likely the mum lah. The interview as done at their home. She even posed for photo illustration how she think the teacher cut her son's hair.

most likely the mum lah. The interview as done at their home. She even posed for photo illustration how she think the teacher cut her son's hair.

she also show the photo of haircut by teacher (left) and after she took him for trimming (right) -_-

20120823_it_lcn_cut-hair_img_main.jpg

In the late early late 80's i barred from taking "O" level chinese paper on the very day i was caught carried a pager to school

My parents were informed and i got a big time from my parents

Discipline master and VP happy or-bi good at the corner

Anyhow i isnt good with Chinese hence pass or fail doesnt bother me

Those were the days

Now, parents are too over protective

I dont think the kid will grow up any better

Edited by Dfx16

the principal is a Mrs leh.... of course no b**ls [:p]

anyway think this really spoils the market alr... teacher apologised to the students (total 3 kena cut, only 1 made noise) for something she had done right. next time punishment meted out parents make noise become bo par kay liao... the principal as a educator failed her job. the teacher shld hv juz stood firm her stand....

Edited by Doraemarc

did she? then the mother sure very yah yah now <_< <_<

the principal is a Mrs leh.... of course no b**ls [:p]

anyway think this really spoils the market alr... teacher apologised to the students (total 3 kena cut, only 1 made noise) for something she had done right. next time punishment meted out parents make noise become bo par kay liao... the principal as a educator failed her job. the teacher shld hv juz stood firm her stand....