• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
94 replies to this topic | 61 praises

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

Redstorm
  • Premium member
    Redstorm
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I only knew about the foodcourt at Parkway Parade undergoing renovation and will be replaced by Food Republic when I wanted to have dinner there with my wife yesterday evening. I missed my favourite stall that sells Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Curry Chicken, Laksa and Chin Chow run by Chinese. I don't think that stall is going to be there when the new foodcourt opens under a new management in Nov 12. Anybody knows where this particular stall is now located? Thank you.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

Vyap
  • Vyap
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I only knew about the foodcourt at Parkway Parade undergoing renovation and will be replaced by Food Republic when I wanted to have dinner there with my wife yesterday evening. I missed my favourite stall that sells Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Curry Chicken, Laksa and Chin Chow run by Chinese. I don't think that stall is going to be there when the new foodcourt opens under a new management in Nov 12. Anybody knows where this particular stall is now located? Thank you.

we especially like the desserts at 3rd level (Banquet) just in front of Giant. The Bobo cha cha, & tau suan very nice. Heard that the Parkway mgt decided not to renew the lease, so many operators B1 + 3rd level all move out. Sad that some of our favorite food operators will not be there or operate under food republic due to higher rental etc bigcry.gif wave.gif

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I tried the famous mee rebus but don't really like it........my friend also said the standard different liao......maybe it's juz me.... dry.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:19 PM

Speed_ong
  • Speed_ong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Portion is big and I like the mee rebus too. Wasted!! Cannot find it anywhere

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

Panthera
  • Panthera
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

we like the western food at east point banquet

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:31 PM

Picanto

so many stall holders have left banquet parkway. limited selection of food. wiith food republic, i foresee higher prices at the foodcourt very soon. luckily there is still a hawker center nearby

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I wish to know where it has moved to as well. Anyone?

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes, it is nice!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Alvin's claypot at the basement. Anyone still remembers?

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:49 PM

GPunto
  • GPunto
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I wish to know where it has moved to as well. Anyone?

i want to know too...every time i go parkway, i will eat mee rebus + mee siam without fail

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

Redplanet
  • Redplanet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Where has the steamboat stall gone to? The one below the escalator?
Why? Why? Why? Why so much red tape?

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

Heartlander
  • Heartlander
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Where has the steamboat stall gone to? The one below the escalator?

You are lucky, it has shifted to Banquet at L3. Smaller area and halal, but at least the taste is still the same. Better give the staff there your contact number as I heard the stall is moving out in near future to new premise nearby. PP is getting really expensive for rental.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:24 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

You are lucky, it has shifted to Banquet at L3. Smaller area and halal, but at least the taste is still the same. Better give the staff there your contact number as I heard the stall is moving out in near future to new premise nearby. PP is getting really expensive for rental.

Nowadays I see a few Banquets closing down already.. I see business like okay le.. Dont know what's happening.. confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

Redplanet
  • Redplanet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Many thanks bro.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:38 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone know where the ban mian stall went?

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

Baxter
  • Baxter
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I was told that the chinese mee rebus guy is retiring from parkway due to not conducive conditions set by fd rep.
lets hope he surface somewhere soon.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

Greggywong
  • Greggywong
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Nowadays I see a few Banquets closing down already.. I see business like okay le.. Dont know what's happening.. confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

Already on news that banquet owe money!! On the verge of folding... It is exceptionally high rental charges from landlord that is killing business.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

steamboat is overated and EXPENSIVE unimpressed.gif
New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Already on news that banquet owe money!! On the verge of folding... It is exceptionally high rental charges from landlord that is killing business.

wow.. sigh.. now times are really hard for all.. wacko.gif wacko.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Redplanet
  • Redplanet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

steamboat is overated and EXPENSIVE unimpressed.gif

Yes it is. But my missus likes it, the tomyam soup base. What to do? laugh.gif laugh.gif Usually patronise them every 2 weeks... knife.gif

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users