Foodcourt At Parkway Parade

Redstorm

I only knew about the foodcourt at Parkway Parade undergoing renovation and will be replaced by Food Republic when I wanted to have dinner there with my wife yesterday evening. I missed my favourite stall that sells Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Curry Chicken, Laksa and Chin Chow run by Chinese. I don't think that stall is going to be there when the new foodcourt opens under a new management in Nov 12. Anybody knows where this particular stall is now located? Thank you.

↡ Advertisement

I only knew about the foodcourt at Parkway Parade undergoing renovation and will be replaced by Food Republic when I wanted to have dinner there with my wife yesterday evening. I missed my favourite stall that sells Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Curry Chicken, Laksa and Chin Chow run by Chinese. I don't think that stall is going to be there when the new foodcourt opens under a new management in Nov 12. Anybody knows where this particular stall is now located? Thank you.

we especially like the desserts at 3rd level (Banquet) just in front of Giant. The Bobo cha cha, & tau suan very nice. Heard that the Parkway mgt decided not to renew the lease, so many operators B1 + 3rd level all move out. Sad that some of our favorite food operators will not be there or operate under food republic due to higher rental etc [bigcry][wave]

I tried the famous mee rebus but don't really like it........my friend also said the standard different liao......maybe it's juz me.... <_<

we like the western food at east point banquet

so many stall holders have left banquet parkway. limited selection of food. wiith food republic, i foresee higher prices at the foodcourt very soon. luckily there is still a hawker center nearby

I wish to know where it has moved to as well. Anyone?

Neutral Newbie

I wish to know where it has moved to as well. Anyone?

i want to know too...every time i go parkway, i will eat mee rebus + mee siam without fail

Where has the steamboat stall gone to? The one below the escalator?

You are lucky, it has shifted to Banquet at L3. Smaller area and halal, but at least the taste is still the same. Better give the staff there your contact number as I heard the stall is moving out in near future to new premise nearby. PP is getting really expensive for rental.

You are lucky, it has shifted to Banquet at L3. Smaller area and halal, but at least the taste is still the same. Better give the staff there your contact number as I heard the stall is moving out in near future to new premise nearby. PP is getting really expensive for rental.

Nowadays I see a few Banquets closing down already.. I see business like okay le.. Dont know what's happening.. [confused] [confused] [confused]

Neutral Newbie

I was told that the chinese mee rebus guy is retiring from parkway due to not conducive conditions set by fd rep.

lets hope he surface somewhere soon.

Nowadays I see a few Banquets closing down already.. I see business like okay le.. Dont know what's happening.. [confused] [confused] [confused]

Already on news that banquet owe money!! On the verge of folding... It is exceptionally high rental charges from landlord that is killing business.