Foodcourt At Parkway Parade

Redstorm

Already on news that banquet owe money!! On the verge of folding... It is exceptionally high rental charges from landlord that is killing business.

wow.. sigh.. now times are really hard for all.. :wacko: :wacko:

↡ Advertisement

steamboat is overated and EXPENSIVE [:|]

Yes it is. But my missus likes it, the tomyam soup base. What to do? [laugh] [laugh] Usually patronise them every 2 weeks... [knife]

Alot of food courts are over-priced, not solely restricted to PP.

Malls -> 3rd party -> hard working hawkers.

3rd party such as FR, Ban, KP-T, $11, KF, VN...

3rd party rent whole area, then re-rent out to hawkers.

Usually drinks stall they keep to themselves, because easiest and most profitable.

Edited by Darkblue

steamboat is overated and EXPENSIVE [:|]

You should order the tomyam soup base andd ask for "geh liao" (add material literally) to make it thick. Then you will appreciate the steamboat more. I agree that it is a bit ex.

Turbocharged

Yes it is. But my missus likes it, the tomyam soup base. What to do? [laugh] [laugh] Usually patronise them every 2 weeks... [knife]

Discourage your misses from taking it too often?

It's really not healthy to keep eating that every 2 weeks.

Supercharged

Er, Thai ppl take Tom yam everyday.......

she don't like the one opposite ?

Really? Not good for health ah? We do get thirsty for the rest of the day after having the tomyam...

Where opposite? Don't get u...

Century Roxy basement got one more steamboat, ex-employee PP basement (I think). Have been patronising them for many years liao. More value for money, and more space.

Alvin's claypot at the basement. Anyone still remembers?

LONG time ago, ABC noodles at the stretch opp delifrance. Fond memories of my sec sch days.

but it was a luxury to have those noodles then for me.. i think $5 for curry chicken noodles.

Portion is big and I like the mee rebus too. Wasted!! Cannot find it anywhere

portion big but taste no big... still prefer to get my fix from authentic malay stall in hawker then ask to add mee...cheaper some more

i want to know too...every time i go parkway, i will eat mee rebus + mee siam without fail

Guys, I finally found out where the parkway mee rebus and mee siam moved to!

It's at Katong Shopping Centre food court basement now. Got Mee Rebus, Mee Soto, Lontong, Chin Chow, etc. Mee Siam in 2 weeks time. Open Mon to Sat 1030am to 530pm. Mee Rebus at $3.90.

I saw the boss there.

Have fun eating guys!

:D

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

I only knew about the foodcourt at Parkway Parade undergoing renovation and will be replaced by Food Republic when I wanted to have dinner there with my wife yesterday evening. I missed my favourite stall that sells Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Curry Chicken, Laksa and Chin Chow run by Chinese. I don't think that stall is going to be there when the new foodcourt opens under a new management in Nov 12. Anybody knows where this particular stall is now located? Thank you.

FYI. See my post above.

Guys, I finally found out where the parkway mee rebus and mee siam moved to!

It's at Katong Shopping Centre food court basement now. Got Mee Rebus, Mee Soto, Lontong, Chin Chow, etc. Mee Siam in 2 weeks time. Open Mon to Sat 1030am to 530pm. Mee Rebus at $3.90.

I saw the boss there.

Have fun eating guys!

:D

but I don't find them nice leh.......I prefer the one from Qiji actually....... [:p]

↡ Advertisement