Peepin tom bash in toilet

Heavenspirit

Saw a peeping man kena bash for looking at a men taking a piss, will you beat him or reports to authorities.?

Well, hi chance spf will just take down his particular and let him go since he is peeping at man. Were don't have man charter here, only woman charter.. [laugh], my vote goes to whack him up....

Saw a peeping man kena bash for looking at a men taking a piss, will you beat him or reports to authorities.?

One of my friend's brother bashed up a man ard the age of 50s for peeping in a McDonald's toilet......the manager came and the first word is,"You again? Peeping at boy's again, right?"........... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

One of my friend's brother bashed up a man ard the age of 50s for peeping in a McDonald's toilet......the manager came and the first word is,"You again? Peeping at boy's again, right?"........... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Why never put his face on noticeboard [laugh]

Wau lau I am going to use cubical from on! Use urinal wait the siao one beside mo ting ting wack and accuse of peeing jump into yellow river also can't redress

Neutral Newbie

Because you didn't quickly report To authorities quick enough

Now I have to wear sunglasses for awhile

Thank u

Ps next time can request you decide quickly running out of sunglasses

Supercharged

Well, hi chance spf will just take down his particular and let him go since he is peeping at man. Were don't have man charter here, only woman charter.. [laugh], my vote goes to whack him up....

After bashing, shld take a mug shot of him and upload into online forums and YouTube to warn others.

Use the power of internet

The time honored " kua smlj?" and 开球 if answer is deem unsatifactory. -_-

↡ Advertisement