Would you slap a young kid in Public?

Mcf777

Turbocharged

Yesterday around 1645hrs, saw a guy, FT with green work permit pass (with his son, around 4-5yrs) slap a girl (A stranger, around 4yrs old) at United Square at Basement 1.

The girl's parents chase after the FT guy from B1 to 1st floor. Should just hamtan him.

A commotion arise and 10-15mins later, the police came.

The FT wife was seen crying and apologizing to the girl parents

↡ Advertisement

Yesterday around 1645hrs, saw a guy, FT with green work permit pass (with his son, around 4-5yrs) slap a girl (A stranger, around 4yrs old) at United Square at Basement 1.

The girl's parents chase after the FT guy from B1 to 1st floor. Should just hamtan him.

Even slapping your own kid in public is questionable at best. Somemore to a stranger ?

crazy people.............how can a normal person ever bring himself to slap a little child........ [:(] [:(] [:(]

Not crazy, just a different culture.. to certain country, woman are treated like slave and to slap a kid is norm, .. just that they bring such culture over .... how irony, saw them talk about new citizen and blabla in news but we have such case happening...

BTW, that sg parent also typical, just kpkb only and call police?.. if someone dare to touch my kids, I will whack first than talk...

How did you know this FT is with green work permit pass? You mean he waves it publicly for everyone to see? :blink:

when the FT slap the girl, the FT was waving his green work permit? [confused]

Police came, took particulars, that was probably when the green work permit was flashed.

The green work permit, could it be the SAF 11B? :D

Not crazy, just a different culture.. to certain country, woman are treated like slave and to slap a kid is norm, .. just that they bring such culture over .... how irony, saw them talk about new citizen and blabla in news but we have such case happening...

BTW, that sg parent also typical, just kpkb only and call police?.. if someone dare to touch my kids, I will whack first than talk...

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

its similar to the parent who called the police over her child's haircut..i think there is a failure to understand the function of the law enforcement officers in singapore..people seemed to think that everything must call the police to resolve issues [laugh]

Police came, took particulars, that was probably when the green work permit was flashed.

The green work permit, could it be the SAF 11B? :D

it was said the FT wife was crying and apologising to the girl parents. do FTs with green work permit usually come here with their wives? I think those that comes with their wives are probably expats already and not FTs with work permit. I dun understand the TS story. [rolleyes]

Edited by Damienic

its similar to the parent who called the police over her child's haircut..i think there is a failure to understand the function of the law enforcement officers in singapore..people seemed to think that everything must call the police to resolve issues [laugh]

We were taught at a young age, " If you are not obedient, I will call mata to catch you".

We were taught at a young age, " If you are not obedient, I will call mata to catch you".

No le, last time ppl say mangali will catch u

↡ Advertisement