Lost rear camera view in monitor

Dessimbk

Neutral Newbie

Hi folks,

I lost my rear camera view on my kenwood sound system screen after replacing a died battery today. Yes, everything was reset to original and i had a hard time setting everything.. [dizzy] I'm the 2nd owner of this car, do not have any manual with me and a noob in in-car system. After spending 2+hrs still can't find the setting to reconnect back my rear camera view..

Any bro can advice me where and what to look for?

↡ Advertisement

yaaa...always change battery..kanna this stunts...if change battery..need what thing to sustain the ...whatever...

my kenwood no display..but can play music...dashboard the buttom press ok..but no lcd..whahaha..dark dark at night one...car interior no light...but i want to change this month...7th mth..got light better..so they know which channel they listen too..whahaha..for real....i got no light in my panel..tts all..

issit got certain display wire never connect back..? cannot so fast fuse mah...only 3 mths liddat already...must be my auto claim..then the mechanic touch touch anyhow....how huh...any suggestions???? how to dismantle..?? any website teach you to dismantle the single or double din..thing/...? [cool]

Edited by Hotfavourite

Neutral Newbie

Many thanks for your reply.

But my AUX function was locked in the user setting screen. Any idea why it was locked and how to unlocked?

Neutral Newbie

i don't know which kenwood model you are using but i used to have a kenwood touch screen HU. Yes, reverse camera will be loss when battery is discounted.

For my case, there is a small little reset button, insert a pencil into it. Then scroll to the video tab, look for Aux setting. press one of the Aux button and mine allow to choose between reverse camera, Aux or video.

(Note : For some reason these button only selectable after you reset the system, otherwise they appear to be 'lock')

Hope that helps.

Hi folks,

I lost my rear camera view on my kenwood sound system screen after replacing a died battery today. Yes, everything was reset to original and i had a hard time setting everything.. [dizzy] I'm the 2nd owner of this car, do not have any manual with me and a noob in in-car system. After spending 2+hrs still can't find the setting to reconnect back my rear camera view..

Any bro can advice me where and what to look for?