Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

MadDog70
  • MadDog70
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How come they are not bringing this here? It looks so sexy.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

Fennmax
  • Fennmax
    Banned

Left hand drive. For exhibition, yes. Collection, yes. Drive on the road, no, unless you are a big fxxk in us embassy.
Spa*rk...Suck>Squeeze>Bang>Blow..."PISS"

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

Whatchamacallit
  • Whatchamacallit
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Left hand drive. For exhibition, yes. Collection, yes. Drive on the road, no, unless you are a big fxxk in us embassy.

or sultan of johor

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

Sga54g
  • Premium member
    Sga54g
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Very very nice! thumbsup.gif

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:37 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Well, the Camaro is just a body shell on a Commodore chassis. If you don't care about the looks, hsv is the another alternative to this. (But with seats for 5 except the Maloo)
6.2l LS3 V8 sly.gif
Road tax knife.gif
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

Fattytey
  • Premium member
    Fattytey
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Many years ago I saw a MUSTANG on our roads... tot I was dreaming.... But I'm not cos I followed the car to SICC and talked to the driver.... Then I realised that HE is the Chief Liason Officer in the US Embassy and the car belongs to the Embassy... was a left hand drive... MUSTANG... my dream car.... Not in Singapore... road tax and insurance alone will cost $10k each year...

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

Nostalgia
  • Nostalgia
    4th Gear
    Author Image

MUSTANG... my dream car.... .

Something about your dream car... cool.gif

http://www.edmunds.c.../road-test.html

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:40 PM

Kurtselva
  • Premium member
    Kurtselva
    4th Gear
    Author Image

How come they are not bringing this here? It looks so sexy.

Because it turns into this

Newton's 3rd law = Karma

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Fattytey
  • Premium member
    Fattytey
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Something about your dream car... cool.gif

http://www.edmunds.c.../road-test.html

No worries... I already know all I need about this beast... And also Camaro... Had a friend in Hawaii whose DAD owns both cars... with 2 F40s, 1 Hummer1, 1 bentley and other smaller makes( merc, Bimmers) and lastly a LIMITED EDITION 67 ASTON MARTIN.. which nobody gets to drive... Tested all the car in Hawaii... cars that it's impossible to drive here (left hand drive) and those impossible to own.... I had my fun...

Edited by Fattytey, 04 September 2012 - 11:50 PM.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

Vegas
  • Premium member
    Vegas
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Driving this for 13 days in the states... 3rd day today..
Too heavy for gd pick up, poor driving visibility...
But hell ya! Sexy!!

Got problem kepping the beast in lane thru corners! Its huge, n not agile!
Do i regret renting it? NO
Will i rent it again? Nah...

Rental coys put this 1 level above the mustang..
You Never Walk Alone...... Till you walked away.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

Wisefool
  • Premium member
    Wisefool
    Clutched
    Author Image

Caught it last week with malaysia plate "1" along PIE towards BKE heading back north in the evening. Another white car following closely behind. Should be the bodyguard if it belongs to the royal family.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:36 AM

Linkinwiz
  • Premium member
    Linkinwiz
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Caught it last week with malaysia plate "1" along PIE towards BKE heading back north in the evening. Another white car following closely behind. Should be the bodyguard if it belongs to the royal family.

Car plate number TMJ?

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:22 AM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The only yellow Camaro in Singapore is driven by the prince of Johore. TMJ plate, left hand drive.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:05 PM

Iandao
  • Iandao
    Clutched
    Author Image

wow swee swee no horse run~~

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i've seen this driven in SG, a msia plate. very nice car in spite of whatever handling capabilities it has.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

TMJ.jpg
New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

and this fella also has/had

americanism.jpg
New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Nostalgia
  • Nostalgia
    4th Gear
    Author Image

No worries... I already know all I need about this beast... And also Camaro... Had a friend in Hawaii whose DAD owns both cars... with 2 F40s, 1 Hummer1, 1 bentley and other smaller makes( merc, Bimmers) and lastly a LIMITED EDITION 67 ASTON MARTIN.. which nobody gets to drive... Tested all the car in Hawaii... cars that it's impossible to drive here (left hand drive) and those impossible to own.... I had my fun...

Lucky you

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:38 PM

Khoikieu
  • Khoikieu
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

oh my dream :wub: 

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:18 PM

jiahui1563
  • jiahui1563
    Banned

I saw the car when I was in Korea recently. The car looks good, look more like an SUV rather than a MPV.

Back to American Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Chevrolet, Camaro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users