• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2829 replies to this topic | 1,332 praises

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:53 AM

Blackseal
  • Premium member
    Blackseal
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.autoblog....-reveal-moscow/

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:18 AM

Ezfaun
  • Ezfaun
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wah quite chio leh. The back part looks a lot like the new lexus GS series. Love it happy.gif
3 Anonymous members praised this
I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

Blackseal
  • Premium member
    Blackseal
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wah quite chio leh. The back part looks a lot like the new lexus GS series. Love it happy.gif

Now the cabin space is the biggest for the class ( FWD ) at 2,830 mm !!!
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:42 AM

Sga54g
  • Premium member
    Sga54g
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Another worthy competitor! thumbsup.gif

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mazda always make very stylish cars. Toyota should hire their designers.
Jp66 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Oh no...again the smily grill huh!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:32 AM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Looks more like a facelift leh, where got new? Actually, it seems they took a step backwards in terms of design.

I don't think they want the business liao.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:34 AM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Nice. the front and bonnet looks like something in between a Benz and Beemer.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:38 AM

Isc10096
  • Premium member
    Isc10096
    1st Gear
    Author Image

woo...car looks good..sleek lines...reminds me a little of the alfa 159 kind of saloon. Lets hope it comes in 2L and 2.5L variants when it arrives. fresh looking interior

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

MadDog70
  • MadDog70
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Looks so much like K5, Mazda's design always a generation slow.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

Subutai
  • Premium member
    Subutai
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Front side view looks like lancer Ex.... personally, dont quite like the overall exterior. Looks like a little mix and blend of other existing designs.
Keeping quiet doesn't mean that I agree with you, it means I am evaluating you.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

Limpeh23
  • Premium member
    Limpeh23
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The interior looks good, but the exterior doesn't appeal to me that much.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

dont like the front grille.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Still prefer the one released back in 2003 and the MPS wub.gif ..this one..erm.. ahem..

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The design has got very continental touches to it. Side profile looks a bit like the XF and interior wise, there are some design cues from BMW. Notice the MMI control knob.

The nose looks like a dog's nose. Dont you think?

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:06 AM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Nice design front back and inside! NOse is fine, prefer theirs to Lexus new face.

Current Model should exit with a bang mah...wheres the MPS version ??

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

looks really good
Garage36.com

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:17 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

looks really good

yup...nice clean and muscular look

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I thought Mazda discontinued their 6? Now change of mind?
1 Anonymous member praised this
Night King

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Looking good. ohmy.gif
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mazda 6

Mazda 6  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Chrtstriker  |  1st Gear

Mazda 6 (facelifted)'s best attempt to win market share in the Japanese Luxury sedan segment

My first Mazda 6 after driving for more than 15 years. I had driven Honda Accord + Civic, Toyota Camry and some continental cars (BMW, Merc, Volvo). I felt that the facelifted Mazda 6 had won my heart in terms of road handling, value for... » Read More

Mazda 6

Mazda 6  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by JonathanLloyd  |  Neutral Newbie

Excellent - elegant, sporty, comfortable and reliable, amazing economy too

My wife ordered a Mazda 6 as a surprise for me when we moved back to Singapore (I'd suggested we get a Mazda 3 - which I am also impressed with). We are absolutely delighted with this car after 15 months of ownership. It's everything you'... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Mazda 6

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: mazda , 2014 , mazda6 , moscow , wagon , sedan

Tags: mazda, 2014, mazda6, moscow and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users