2014 Mazda6 Finally Breaks Cover In Moscow

Blackseal

Just booked my Mz6 this afternoon. Went for the non-guaranteed 6 bids package as I still have time before my current ride is due. The Leng Kee showroom is packed.... I must say that Mazda seems to be selling well...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

http://www.caradvice.com.au/414667/mazda-6-gets-safety-update-price-cuts/

"The 2016 Mazda 6 mid-sized sedan and wagon range is now better value than before, and safer, after the company made a suite of active and preventative anti-crash features standard across the board.

From now, every Mazda 6 variant will come with blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror and low-speed laser-driven forward autonomous braking.

In addition, the mid-spec Touring and the high grade GT variants also get an autonomous braking system that works in reverse, such as in driveways."

Wonder whether our singapore models will get the same update?

"The 2016 Mazda 6 mid-sized sedan and wagon range is now better value than before, and safer, after the company made a suite of active and preventative anti-crash features standard across the board.

From now, every Mazda 6 variant will come with blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror and low-speed laser-driven forward autonomous braking.

In addition, the mid-spec Touring and the high grade GT variants also get an autonomous braking system that works in reverse, such as in driveways."

No it won't. The mz6 just got facelifted last year and there don't seem a need to face lift it now. Anyway more features means increase in price though OMV may also increase. Selling point of mz6 now is its price is lowest in class compared to competitors.

2.5L luxury have these features.

No it won't. The mz6 just got facelifted last year and there don't seem a need to face lift it now. Anyway more features means increase in price though OMV may also increase. Selling point of mz6 now is its price is lowest in class compared to competitors.

Mazda OMV is pretty low compared to the other Japanese brands.  And it has the highest premium (over 30%), based on 38k COE.

Add some features to increase the OMV a bit and keep the same price, then can truly compete with the others.

Wishful thinking..  [laugh]

Mazda OMV is pretty low compared to the other Japanese brands. And it has the highest premium (over 30%), based on 38k COE.

Add some features to increase the OMV a bit and keep the same price, then can truly compete with the others.

Wishful thinking.. [laugh]

Hahaha it's not wishful la.

Just picture yourself as the boss and see if you would do that, and under what circumstances would you do that, and the answer is clear bro haha

Just got informed by my SE that they secured my COE. I am surprised that they secured the COE given CAT B increased by $8k...

Anyway looking forward to my mazda 6.. [laugh]  

Edited by Vectra
  • Praise 1

Just got informed by my SE that they secured my COE. I am surprised that they secured the COE given CAT B increased by $8k...

Haha they used B or E?Means your car is in stock, should get it soon liao! correct me if i am wrong!

Haha they used B or E?Means your car is in stock, should get it soon liao! correct me if i am wrong!

They used CAT B. I actually opted for the non-guaranteed package as I still have a bit of time on my current car. Quite surprised  that they bid quite high price for my COE.

They used CAT B. I actually opted for the non-guaranteed package as I still have a bit of time on my current car. Quite surprised  that they bid quite high price for my COE.

hahahaha text your SE and tell him thank u, say nice things to him, then see if he will tell u your car coming soon.

most likely your car is coming liao that's why they break the bank ahah.

hahahaha text your SE and tell him thank u, say nice things to him, then see if he will tell u your car coming soon.

most likely your car is coming liao that's why they break the bank ahah.

Haha.. ya going to ask my SE. 

Btw anyone here using the free in-car camera (think its blaupunkt 5.0) given by Mazda? How is it? Is the wiring concealed and neatly done up?

Haha.. ya going to ask my SE. 

Btw anyone here using the free in-car camera (think its blaupunkt 5.0) given by Mazda? How is it? Is the wiring concealed and neatly done up?

i asked this qn before i signed.

answer is you cant even see any wires running around.

That's because they have enough margin to buffer......

Book on Feb 11 for 2L Executive @119K after trade my matt black CIVIC (Expires 15/4/2016) and secured my COE yesterday. With 3 years warranty & 2 years free servicing packages . Free solar film & in car camera .

Went to last meetup at Kallang , didn't see anyone on 18 inch aftermarket rim . Any Bro care to feedback ?

Looking to upgrade rim but 19 inch too heavily in my opinion . My driving habit now is slow & steady , no fast pickup and cruising speed less 100km most of the time .

Went Southeast  Tyre Co to check up , trade in Original Madza 17 w tyres about $600-$700 .

Reasonable ? Any other Tyre shop to recommend  ?

• Praise 1

Book on Feb 11 for 2L Executive @119K after trade my matt black CIVIC (Expires 15/4/2016) and secured my COE yesterday. With 3 years warranty & 2 years free servicing packages . Free solar film & in car camera .

Went to last meetup at Kallang , didn't see anyone on 18 inch aftermarket rim . Any Bro care to feedback ?

Looking to upgrade rim but 19 inch too heavily in my opinion . My driving habit now is slow & steady , no fast pickup and cruising speed less 100km most of the time .

Went Southeast  Tyre Co to check up , trade in Original Madza 17 w tyres about $600-$700 .

Reasonable ? Any other Tyre shop to recommend  ?

Hi Bro,

Think we spoke during last meetup. Congrates that you make up your mind to get M6 and got your COE already.

My personal advise if you want upgrade might as well go for 19" rim else keep at 17".  

Hi Bro,

Think we spoke during last meetup. Congrates that you make up your mind to get M6 and got your COE already.

My personal advise if you want upgrade might as well go for 19" rim else keep at 17".  

Bro, 

Are u on 19"? I am considering of changing my rims as well but am a little concern about the increase in road noise. How's the noise level on 19"?

↡ Advertisement