2014 Mazda6 Finally Breaks Cover In Moscow

Blackseal

Size and space of a BMW 5 series with the sleek side-profile and looks of the 3 series. And according to reviews, drives really really well.

I can foresee this car stealing sales from potential BMW owners.

Never will. People buying BMW and Mazda are of different lot. More likely it can compete with other Jap brands but first it has to contend with Honda and Toyota first and it is really an uphill task even to compete with own local brands like the T and H. :mellow:

Edited by Renegade777
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Agree, those looking at Conti cars generally have different criterias, vis-a-vis Jap cars....

As for Toyota, recent years it seems that their reliability has gone down quite a bit. In addition, being Thai-made, their cars are not as refined as the Jap-made. I personally prefers to look at Jap-brand that are assembled/built in Japan.

• Praise 2

The new Mazda 6 started to accept bookings,$2k deposit[fully refundable],price not fix,2.5L car likely to costs $180k.

Whoa... $180k... Thats like the list price of the new 2.4l Camery before any discount.

I think a 2.4l Camery now costs $160+k after all the discounts.

Passat I think also cheaper, almost the same price as the VW cc after cc's discount.

Hopefully when price release they will lower the price a lil.

• Praise 2

Whoa... $180k... Thats like the list price of the new 2.4l Camery before any discount.

I think a 2.4l Camery now costs $160+k after all the discounts.

Passat I think also cheaper, almost the same price as the VW cc after cc's discount.

Hopefully when price release they will lower the price a lil.

Between the Camry and Mazda 6, I will pick the 6 any time.

• Praise 1

But then hor, toyota always sells better :D Mazda Marketeer lousy

Toyota and Nissan always have a group of loyal uncle supporter no matter which country the car is made and how cmi the design is. [:p]

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

Toyota and Nissan always have a group of loyal uncle supporter no matter which country the car is made and how cmi the design is. [:p]

That's why... Even the almera can sell >_>

• Praise 1

The new Mazda 6 started to accept bookings,$2k deposit[fully refundable],price not fix,2.5L car likely to costs $180k.

$180K?? rather go for a VW...(of course not the 7 Speed DSG)...Skoda...a ford Mondeo.....a volvo S60 T4......or even a C-class...can sell meh with this price?

Edited by LoverofCar
  • Praise 1

Between the Camry and Mazda 6, I will pick the 6 any time.

I will pick th 6 anytime too.

My point is, the 6 should not be more ex than the Camry. Like it or not, Camry is the best selling mid-sized sedan in Spore so most ppl use it as a benchmark.

• Praise 1

I got the local specs,wow got alot of safety features,like "Lane Departure warning",auto start/stop at traffic lights,19" sports rims,Bose 11 speakers system,6 airbags,auto cruise,smart city brake support..etc.

• Praise 1

I got the local specs,wow got alot of safety features,like "Lane Departure warning",auto start/stop at traffic lights,19" sports rims,Bose 11 speakers system,6 airbags,auto cruise,smart city brake support..etc.

Looks quite good sia. You went to get a brochure? Or got online? I wonder if the car is available for viewing yet. Wanna go kaypoh ^_^

• Praise 1

$180K?? rather go for a VW...(of course not the 7 Speed DSG)...Skoda...a ford Mondeo.....a volvo S60 T4......or even a C-class...can sell meh with this price?

VW DSG ? Too many up lorry due to gearbox failure....still want to take the risk ah ? Not to mention their legendary waiting time for your next service appointment ! No wonder so many lay long VW sale on SG CARMART...

• Praise 1

Looks quite good sia. You went to get a brochure? Or got online? I wonder if the car is available for viewing yet. Wanna go kaypoh ^_^

Car not in Spore yet,but i going down to pay $2k deposit[fully refundable] tomorrow,can get early bird discount.

• Praise 1

Car not in Spore yet,but i going down to pay $2k deposit[fully refundable] tomorrow,can get early bird discount.

Let us know which GB used on the TDi model. 6spd DSG or 7sp DSG.

6spd DSG is OK.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1