Relief after $180,000 worry

Beachboy7718

"She lamented that while the government encourages having more births, her family is unable to bear the high costs of having quadruplets."

Will the cost be so high if they didn't go to Gleneagles Hospital?

"She lamented that while the government encourages having more births, her family is unable to bear the high costs of having quadruplets."

Will the cost be so high if they didn't go to Gleneagles Hospital?

Exactly, can't afford but want high class. CMI. [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

Hello, it not a matter of high class or low class.

There are a total of 4 lives involved. Do you think any doctors have the experience.

Use your anus to think lar. Save some monies but should one of the babies die, are you willing to be responsible.

Talk like hero, post online next time you have a kid and you use the cheapest doctor avaliable to you then i apologized

Full of sh it

There are a total of 4 lives involved. Do you think any doctors have the experience.

Use your anus to think lar. Save some monies but should one of the babies die, are you willing to be responsible.

Talk like hero, post online next time you have a kid and you use the cheapest doctor avaliable to you then i apologized

Full of sh it

Harlo s--t head, mind yr farking manners, u saying doctors in other hospitals not good enuff?

No need to create new nick and scold people. Farking coward. <_<

Full of sh it

the glean eagles doctors used to be cheapest doctor too -_-

FYI, there are lots of great doctor in public hospital. if you have 4 baby in one pregnancy, i believe they will had given it special attention and hence, maybe special previlliedge too. :ph34r:

Harlo s--t head, mind yr farking manners, u saying doctors in other hospitals not good enuff?

No need to create new nick and scold people. Farking coward. <_<

who you anger recently? [laugh]

Full of sh it

R u sure that sh_t wun happens with experience doctor? This is a lousy excuse to go for private hospital then grumble about the high cost. For a start, hospital charges are readily available, if they still want to go ahead with the high cost, y complain.

the glean eagles doctors used to be cheapest doctor too -_-

FYI, there are lots of great doctor in public hospital. if you have 4 baby in one pregnancy, i believe they will had given it special attention and hence, maybe special previlliedge too. :ph34r:

i think most of people chose the doctor but not the hospital.

and mostly people are drawn to gynaes that their friends gave good references.

sometimes paying more for the experienced gynae may pay off sometimes it may not.

for example depending on the foetal position during labour, some less experienced gyane will opt straight for C-section while the more experienced gynae will turn the baby to another position normal delivery. we not sure if such case will happen but when it happens, we will sure be glad we had signed up with a more experienced gynae at the onset.

sometimes paying more for the experienced gynae may pay off sometimes it may not.

for example depending on the foetal position during labour, some less experienced gyane will opt straight for C-section while the more experienced gynae will turn the baby to another position normal delivery. we not sure if such case will happen but when it happens, we will sure be glad we had signed up with a more experienced gynae at the onset.

u got a point. But if i not wrong, gynae can deliver babies at various hospitals. Its some kind of arrangement that they work out wif the hospital.

more expensive doesnt mean its good doctor. :ph34r:

sometime they more expensive only because they got this higher rank. but in fact are lousy doctor.

if you have 4 baby in one pregnancy, i believe they will had given it special attention and hence, maybe special previlliedge too

precisely. quadruplet c-section, u think they going to get registrar to do it meh ...

Regarding the bill, either the couple is silly +- the doctor is greedy. I think the couple is silly ... -_-

Neutral Newbie

My point to you still stand. You call them want high class and cmi.

Dont jump the point want me say sorry to u. Then walk the talk. Use the cheapest doctor for your family

Otherwise dont go around calling people cmi or cant afford but want high class

u got a point. But if i not wrong, gynae can deliver babies at various hospitals. Its some kind of arrangement that they work out wif the hospital.

i know....the first gynae we tried, he attaches himself to east shore and thomson. but his failed to impress us because his words are not assuring. so midway through my first boy pregnancy, we went to one recommended by friend. this gynae is stern but we felt assured.

when my wife conceived second boy, we tried another 2 gynae. but these 2 also failed to convince us. we went back to the second gynae who only attaches himself at gleneages. i was qutie glad my second boy didn't have to be c-section delivered because he was the gynae in charge.

↡ Advertisement