Which tyre shop carry Michelin with wheel rotation

Deckbuild

Which tyre shop carry xm2 with complimentary wheel rotation till next change?

I know Yu Hua (yokohama inter'l) at pandan do give life time (tyre life span) free wheel rotation cum balancing. Too bad not the xiao mei 2 u are asking.

I know Yu Hua (yokohama inter'l) at pandan do give life time (tyre life span) free wheel rotation cum balancing. Too bad not the xiao mei 2 u are asking.

Got any tyreshop with xmm? [laugh][rolleyes]

Arrow must pay, try it once.

Those tyre shops who claimed to give u free balance rotation, free nitro and/or free patching, they r gimmicks cos already price into the tyres when u first purchase them.

Those tyre shops who claimed to give u free balance rotation, free nitro and/or free patching, they r gimmicks cos already price into the tyres when u first purchase them.

That's what I'm looking for, the one that I always goes to provide it. I rather pay more than to pay every time.

when they say free rotation with tyre purchase,

the next time you come back for the service they will tell you only rotation is free, balancing must pay.

even if the shop is good enough to give you free balancing, they will tell you only for front 2 tyres. rear 2 not included and must pay.

Therefore I think better to pay everytime for balancing and rotation and pay cheaper for the tyres.

:D

each of every shop is providing different package.

some give life time tyre repair but only outside way of repair (which is not recommended by tyre company)

I think they know not many customer is willing to go back to enjoy free service because of time and distance.

so be a WISE consumer ,

when they say free rotation with tyre purchase,

the next time you come back for the service they will tell you only rotation is free, balancing must pay.

even if the shop is good enough to give you free balancing, they will tell you only for front 2 tyres. rear 2 not included and must pay.

Therefore I think better to pay everytime for balancing and rotation and pay cheaper for the tyres.

:D

since they are running a business, it makes no sense to give away free services

↡ Advertisement