Liverpool Season 2012/13 part 4 - This is Anfield

Lala81

If AVB screws it up at Spurs like he did at Chelsea,

Spurs should just sign BR.

All the players he wanted are already waiting for him there.

:D

If AVB screws it up at Spurs like he did at Chelsea,

Spurs should just sign BR.

All the players he wanted are already waiting for him there.

:D

Why didnt they go for BR?

Honestly, team look weaker than last season.

Bells, Maxi, Caroll, kuyt all out.... We have erm borini n the 1 more winger fm the dutch lge..

Liverpool FC is broke!

8.30pm Singapore time

Thank you. Hope to catch it while I am on holiday. Even tho I am a Liverpool fan, I visited Highbury and Emirate stadium many more times than Anfield...cos I use to live near Highbury for a few years.

Why didnt they go for BR?

Honestly, team look weaker than last season.

Bells, Maxi, Caroll, kuyt all out.... We have erm borini n the 1 more winger fm the dutch lge..

Liverpool FC is broke!

Don't be over worry. Our acedemy can back up the first team. Look at sterling, jojo, shelvy etc. Coates can also step up his participation in the first team since JC "supposedly" semi retire on the bench now.

The most impt aren't signing mega buck players but uncover the next gen of S.G, JC, mickey O. etc from the acedemy. Base on the last few matches BR seem to be someone not "chicken" to give the younster a chance. So let hope and look forward to our next gen of liverpool superstar from academy. [laugh]

I particularly like the way how BR handle S.Downing. "If u don't up your performance, u will b playing left back". [thumbsup]

Don't be over worry. Our acedemy can back up the first team. Look at sterling, jojo, shelvy etc. Coates can also step up his participation in the first team since JC "supposedly" semi retire on the bench now.

The most impt aren't signing mega buck players but uncover the next gen of S.G, JC, mickey O. etc from the acedemy. Base on the last few matches BR seem to be someone not "chicken" to give the younster a chance. So let hope and look forward to our next gen of liverpool superstar from academy. [laugh]

I particularly like the way how BR handle S.Downing. "If u don't up your performance, u will b playing left back". [thumbsup]

Errrr.....if Reina still carry on so jialat this season......he'll have to play as the 'ball-picker' liao....... [laugh]

Errrr.....if Reina still carry on so jialat this season......he'll have to play as the 'ball-picker' liao....... [laugh]

Honestly if u see your mates "alonso and torres" winning trophies lately how would u feel? Envy? Jealous?

Let not fault him on his performance. The whole team sub-par performance past few seasons is the root cause. Hope under BR the team can pick up their performance since the sacking of RB. Maybe then we can see the Reina of old. [rolleyes]

Shxxt weather so hot out there. hmmm feel like going down to comex and catch sight of pretty xmm...

Here infront of laptop chatting with ah pek on liverpool topic really sound bo liao. [:p]

support !

Seriously, do u think he will make a gd left bak?

samed yesil is supposed to be the shining star of german soccer.

damm surprised that leverkusen let him go so cheaply.

Got good kangtao, Leverkusen manager is an Anfield legend....

:ph34r:

↡ Advertisement