PLEASE SEARCH before posting

RadX

Of late I have been seeing many DUPLICATE threads of the SAME ISSUE!. This gives the MODs a hard time merging as well as deleting threads.

FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY HERE,

1. SEARCH the forum PLEASE befoer posting a thread - many times it becomes a chore when we see duplicate threads and both threads can have good posts. KINDLY do the basic etiquette and SEARCH

2. POSTERS like AHTONG will start the thread with all sorts of title headers, and WE understand. If you see the TS AHTONG and it is similar to your thread, PM the mods and we do the REST! Ahtong, you are but an example...soli hor [laugh][laugh]

3. POST in the right section. this is well, easier for folks searching under the thread sections

WE will not hesitate to REMOVE threads unilaterally if THEY ARE DUPLICATES as this thread has already served that notice. No cards or such given, as this is not a crime BUT

IF YOU THINK BEING A MOD IS EASY, THINK AGAIN!! [laugh][laugh]

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY AND REST OF THE WEEK

ps: thread will be locked after today. Gather comments first

↡ Advertisement

Let me bring this thread as a reminder as ppl like to generate drama

KINDLY DO A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING AND ENSURE POSTING OF TITLE MAKES SENSE!!

Let me bring this thread as a reminder as ppl like to generate drama and post threads tht ahve already been posted

KINDLY DO A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING AND ENSURE POSTING OF TITLE MAKES SENSE!!

with this, there will not be any more reminders!!!

PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

MANY THREADS ERUPTING ON THE BUS STRIKES!

repost here cos still got a lot who

NEVER SEARCH BEFORE POSTING!

you know the consequences! There are too many polarised topics of the same frequency!

Do the due diligence!

KINDLY DO A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING AND

ENSURE POSTING OF TITLE MAKES SENSE!!

After some time, this has been too successful and all topics tend to border on the same thread and thus does not make sense.

In order to ensure that valid topics get their due discourse, one need not add on to a thread UNLESS it is on the SAME TOPIC(case in point, Romanian diplomat).

For example, seems that ALL AMTK threads are now on that one thread, even though some are worthy of standing on their own.

Going forward, the SEARCH still applies, and do not DUPLICATE threads is the modus operandi. This is where the confusion comes.

Nonetheless, I apologise and will not warn UNLESS there is a deliberate intention to spam. However, things like HOGGING, and all, could still go in the consolidated thread.

However, if I do note that there is add on, I will delete the old thread (say from 2010) and start a new thread on its own.

Thanks all and carry on posting.

Again with the hotting market getting lots of "dunno how to read rules' ppl creating DUPLICATE THREADS

As I say again, duplicate threads DO NOT add value and confuses the forum

SEARCH FIRST before starting a new thread!

Seeing that there are more abuses, 1 warning will be effected

Based on @tianmo suggestion, Will tag folks who do not comply and this wil REEDUCATE them accordingly.

If they are still 'READING FAIL' material, then we will do the good deed of removing them indefinitely for the sanity of the larger community here

@gensity take note!