Seletar Sunset grill and Pub

Zacxaviqer

Recently my wife prefer the BBQ chicken wing from Blk925 Yishun. I also like the white chicken rice at the same coffeeshop. The smell of the chicken is damn power.

True, their chicken wings ho jiak but their western food is quite bla. White chicken hmmm, i have found a better place to get my fix. Cheap and good. :D

↡ Advertisement

Recently my wife prefer the BBQ chicken wing from Blk925 Yishun. I also like the white chicken rice at the same coffeeshop. The smell of the chicken is damn power.

925 chicken rice is about the best in the area. Only problem is the servings are quite small but then, that is relatieve. <_<

I also frequent that coffeeshop. The chicken rice store has been there for more than 10 yrs. Standard not as before but still good. Western standard has dropped too. other stores like hokkien mee, prawn mee and wu xiang are not bad also.

I also frequent that coffeeshop. The chicken rice store has been there for more than 10 yrs. Standard not as before but still good. Western standard has dropped too. other stores like hokkien mee, prawn mee and wu xiang are not bad also.

That chicken rice stall opened a branch stall at AMK at Blk 722 just next to Jubilee AMK. :D

I like sunset grill not bcos of the bufflo wings, the food also average.

Sunset grill was special bcos of the location in side selatar. Used to play 9 holes at the seletar base golf club then drove in further to sunset drill.

Saw the new place at Jalan Kayu, no longer dine under big tree or inside wooded hut. Lost the attraction..

Neutral Newbie

Sunset grill was special bcos of the location in side selatar. Used to play 9 holes at the seletar base golf club then drove in further to sunset drill.

Saw the new place at Jalan Kayu, no longer dine under big tree or inside wooded hut. Lost the attraction..

totally agreed. the food is at best average. their current location takes the draw out of the place.

Yes. The former premise gives an old Singapore setting which makes it special. It has lost it's allure now.

anyone here have the cert for level 35 chicken wings?

i consider that as one of the dumbest thing i did.  :sick:

Edited by Hamburger

Where Sunset Grill used to stand, now there are 3 western restaurants, and 1 teochew. Called Wildseed, Wheeler's Estate and Young's. The teochew is called Di Wei. 

I patronised Young's recently at tea time and found that the tea and coffee served there is excellent. And so is the service. Happy hours on weekday 4pm to 8pm where 1-for-1 draft Guinness is offered.   

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1