Cyclist = King of road now?

Yeshe

with so many fatal accidents involving cyclist, this one almost became part of the statistic

↡ Advertisement

with so many fatal accidents involving cyclist, this one almost became part of the statistic

sounds like scissor paper stone sia ...

cyclist beat traffic light

car beat cyclist

traffic light beat car

I wonder if those cyclists who made up the statistic are those who disregard the traffic rules? As certainly most of us, drivers, do keep a look out for them.

Cyclist these days definitely king of the road.

Driving to Changi Village last Sunday, a group of more than 10 angmo cyclists were riding 3 to 4 abreast. What's more, they didn't even bother to stop at the red traffic lights.

lack of enforcement..seriously how many TP or traffic enforcement officers u see in the city area? <_<

I commute both by driving and cycling. As much I advocate cycling as being a form of green transport, this cyclist as well as those tour de France wannabees who clot up the entire left lane are pure idiots that pull the integrity of many orderly cyclist down.

Thought nowadays very common to see cyclist never stop at the red traffic lights?! Whether you are driver or pedestrian also must be careful at traffic light junction. I saw before when the traffic lights turn red and it is green for pedestrian to cross the road, but one cyclist simply didnt stop and nearly knock onto the person crossing the road! -_-

I was traveling along Orchard Rd yesterday afternoon and 1 ang moh cyclist was riding in the middle of the 2nd left most lane, machiam scared of going into the bus lane......... [hur]

Cyclist these days definitely king of the road.

many are like Transformers ... when the traffic situation or light suit them, they will transform between road-bikes to pedestrians-on-wheels !!

Neutral Newbie

sounds like scissor paper stone sia ...

cyclist beat traffic light

car beat cyclist

traffic light beat car

lolzz couldnt agree more hahaa

Neutral Newbie

Cyclists..

when the traffic light turns green for pedestrians, they cross.

when the traffic light turns green for cars, they cross.

at zebra crossing, they cross..

Maybe not all la, but i've seen a fair bit.

What to do? If bang them, also the driver's fault.

Guess they really are king of the road!

Neutral Newbie

[thumbsup] Totally agreed!

many are like Transformers ... when the traffic situation or light suit them, they will transform between road-bikes to pedestrians-on-wheels !!

I don't think they are still king. In fact they are worrying when the next get kill on roads.

↡ Advertisement