Cyclist = King of road now?

Yeshe

I don't think they are still king. In fact they are worrying when the next get kill on roads.

TS meaning of king does not equate to untouchable.

it simply means they still behave as if they rule the roads.

↡ Advertisement

THats y upgrading horns is essential in SIngapore

should start a campaign and horn at the cyclist whenever they cycle thru zebra crossing and traffic light pedestrian crossing?

Yes they tend to think they are... Especially those ang moh cyclists... They think they are Rossi on a bicycle and the whole world will give way to them... So they go in between lanes, disregard the traffic lights...etc...

Yes they tend to think they are... Especially those ang moh cyclists... They think they are Rossi on a bicycle and the whole world will give way to them... So they go in between lanes, disregard the traffic lights...etc...

And these are the typical aggressive type! Met one who was jay-walking, hit on my side mirror cos I honked to warn him... :angry:

And these are the typical aggressive type! Met one who was jay-walking, hit on my side mirror cos I honked to warn him... :angry:

That's the problem... They tend to think that when they raise their voices we will back down...

I cycle to work daily n also drive occasionally. This problem cuts both way. The car also think there r the king of the road n not paying enough attention to the cyclist. Both parties are guilty.

I am very careful cyclist yet i hav a few near misses from careless ruthless driver!

I cycle to work daily n also drive occasionally. This problem cuts both way. The car also think there r the king of the road n not paying enough attention to the cyclist. Both parties are guilty.

I am very careful cyclist yet i hav a few near misses from careless ruthless driver!

Install camera on your bike. Sent footage of these careless ruthless driver to TP.

I complained SMRT bus overtaking too close & SMRT replied positively to me.

TS, please sent footage to TP & ask them what will they do?

the main source of the problem is that there is no accountability on the part of cyclist.

No need what road tax, COE etc.

Just make them register their bikes with number plate and buy insurance.

If they cross red lights, kena camera, can also catch.

Kena accident, hit pedestrain etc, got insurance.

Good for them, good for everyone else.

Once there is accountability, it will be much better, since they will be subject to the same regulations as everyone else.

No more 1 way regulation.

ie car hit cyclist, car wrong.

Cyclist hit car(i have seen with my own eyes), hit pedestrain, run red light bo tai chi cos no number, cannot catch.

If motobikes are required to register, cyclist should be required as well.

I am a leisure cyclist as well, and i think it is for the better of all parties involved.

I have personally seen some friends cycling together pull some really scary stunts on the roads.

At the same time, there are some drivers who die die want to 'draft' you or cut in front of you very dangerously, or zoom past you so fast that your bike wobbles from the 'wind'.

Both side need to give and take, but i think some accountability on the side of cyclist will reduce dangeous behavior, on both sides.

That jay-walker really loser with low EQ, such a childish act. [shakehead] They are in the wrong and yet they dont admit.

Edited by 13177

2 pages liao...............no cycles come in to defense yet???.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

NB! You machiam 'tang ki'.....call only very quick they come in liao........... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

NB! You machiam 'tang ki'.....call only very quick they come in liao........... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

knn...........sibei xiemen............if only 4D toto so zhun tio ho............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Got 4D for saturday & sunday?

got........... Singapore pools every sat and sun got open 4D leh................wed also got...........

↡ Advertisement