Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

(edited)

Cordycepxxx.jpg

I got some on hand giving away for free, i prefer to help only the old and young one

Pls dont hold me accountable as i'm only trying to help, take it as charity

Takenote that mine isnt the retail pack which cost $99

Mine is the 10s pack which i purchased from HK last month

1st come 1st serve, self collect at my convenience

-> Admin or mod you may remove away my post if u think not adviseable

Edited by Dfx16
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

i even saw one ang mo cycle with his toddler kid

ayah they smoke marlboro red, this is like free ciggies mah right lol

48 pages of posts contain only complaint and blaming. Nobody bother to suggest a solution and wasting time to circulate the stupid images of merlion wearing mask and big fan blowing at esplanade.

This is truly a very serious problem and it is not a normal person that can come out with a good solution, but if we just keep complaining and do nothing, the haze will be back next year, the next decade. Stop the blame and come on, there are so many smart people out there, post your suggestion at Vivian FB, you won't know you suggestion may be helpful, do your part, just like how we fight against sars 10yrs ago and now the dengue.

It is possible to man made rain in other country, why not here? I heard the news this morning that Singapore do not have the equipment or capability to create rain rall, so why don't ask US or Australian expert to help? Even Shanghai can do it, why not Singapore? I asked Vivian.

Vivan in his late night conference yesterday said man made rain is an option to consider but currently there is difficulty to be done because there is insufficient clouds.

Turbocharged

Actually I feel the health conscious level still very low here. I still see motorist riding without mask, many still walking and waiting at bus-stop without a mask.

The PM2.5 rating is scary. This particle when inhale will penetrate deep into your lungs and stay there forever. Deteriorating your health and permanently damaging your lungs. [sweatdrop]

feel very bad for those uncles/aunties at those makeshift clobber, newspapers and key-making stalls outside my office

while we can hide inside the air-con room, they can't and have to endure the heavily polluted air

sighz.... damn the indons!

Turbocharged

48 pages of posts contain only complaint and blaming. Nobody bother to suggest a solution and wasting time to circulate the stupid images of merlion wearing mask and big fan blowing at esplanade.

This is truly a very serious problem and it is not a normal person that can come out with a good solution, but if we just keep complaining and do nothing, the haze will be back next year, the next decade. Stop the blame and come on, there are so many smart people out there, post your suggestion at Vivian FB, you won't know you suggestion may be helpful, do your part, just like how we fight against sars 10yrs ago and now the dengue.

It is possible to man made rain in other country, why not here? I heard the news this morning that Singapore do not have the equipment or capability to create rain rall, so why don't ask US or Australian expert to help? Even Shanghai can do it, why not Singapore? I asked Vivian.

Alamak, what you expect MCF to talk about?? You bet if anyone got solutions... it will be voice out at the correct place.... it wont be in a car forum for sure....... relac lar..... its a problem yes.... but that doesnt mean we should stop all the TCSS...... [:p] .. life goes on with or without the haze....

Guys, any idea where I can get face mask for my 4 yo son? Those N95 or surgical face masks are too big for him.

Turbocharged

hello, blow east meaning directly at singapore leh <_<

erm... indo acted fast.. they hired him first. that's why we kenna pwned deep deep [laugh]

Guys, any idea where I can get face mask for my 4 yo son? Those N95 or surgical face masks are too big for him.

Get the small size surgical mask, definitely better than nothing.

Turbocharged

have kids size, but somehow not avail in sg. there are some on sale at ebay and amazon. take time to arrive though cos they fly from usa.

try 8110 or 8110s

ayah they smoke marlboro red, this is like free ciggies mah right lol

I am still seeing people outside my office building smoking. They don't seem very affected. <_< <_<

Turbocharged

is our PM on holiday now ?

probably last night got late meeting with vivi.. now [sleeping]

but seriously, if they don't want to give free, i really think they should at least make sure all the clinics and hospitals have n95 for sale, adults and children.

knn everywhere no stock.

moh probably also [sleeping] in their a/c rooms...

(edited)

erm... indo acted fast.. they hired him first. that's why we kenna pwned deep deep [laugh]

now is blowing southwest wind hor.............thats why is blowing towards us............. -_-

Edited by Tianmo

Get the small size surgical mask, definitely better than nothing.

Thanks. Will try the pharmacies again.

have kids size, but somehow not avail in sg. there are some on sale at ebay and amazon. take time to arrive though cos they fly from usa.

try 8110 or 8110s

Thought of buying from Amazon but not sure how long it would take to come over.

Turbocharged

improvised lar bro.... me too... standard mask to big for my kid.... got to tie the string with smaller loop....

↡ Advertisement