Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

I hope our media can advocate the seriousness of inhaling the particles and its harm to our health.

300 PSI should be around 420 PM2.5 :o

↡ Advertisement

try this, i think the fabric provide better filtering and it has a familiar smell that provide lots of comfort :D

DIY manual [laugh]

got extra scents?

The problem is the fire is at other ppl's backyard. There is very limited you can do. I think Vivian or NEA explained, to do seeding, you need enough clouds to get the rain.

We can't just sit here and do nothing, right? We are lucky to be in the air-con office, how about those working outdoor, pity them. Not to mention construction sites, even hawkers, markets, restaurants, farmers, etc....

If it get worsen each year, tourist will avoid visiting Singapore between Jun to Aug, can the govt afford to lose this income?

I hope our media can advocate the seriousness of inhaling the particles and its harm to our health.

Yes, just called my mom and ask her to wear, still dare to say my dad wear she didn't...

Alot don't know about the particle thingy, they thought they can tahan the smell therefore should not be a problem, but it's the particle thats really harmful....

Sh*t my nose started to sneeze now and feeling like going to have running nose .... [sweatdrop]

My eyes also starts to feel funny now ... [:(]

I think need u need swimming googles soon

Luckily i made the trip down to pass my mum some masks last night... altho not N95 but something is better then nothing i hope. hopefully can get some N95s later and pass it on.... this is ridiculous...

It's past 3 hour, if now 299, means it's over 400 psi again to bring the figure that high. Just went to da bao because dun wanna eat outside, all the hawkers didn't wear mask...

Will the haze particulates stick to the food that is being cooked at the hawker centres?

i hoot this already

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MCUS2...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MCUT8...oductPromotions

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00328IAO...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

when come neber mind

now i have 1 box of n95

next year those jokers sure play with bigger fire one :ph34r: better stock up :ph34r:

Ya, i think I will hoot honey well air purifier after this season, better prepare for next year..... which really hope will never happen again, bloody indo, damn dulan!

Will the haze particulates stick to the food that is being cooked at the hawker centres?

Thats what I thought so too, but it's not as bad as having it into the lung...

The problem is the fire is at other ppl's backyard. There is very limited you can do. I think Vivian or NEA explained, to do seeding, you need enough clouds to get the rain.

then do whatever is limited. they can try sanctioning the companies involved in all this. anyway, it's been ongoing for so many years then they only act now.

but our govt is like tat. very reactive rather than proactive. trouble is by the time they react, usually it's too late or produce other consequences.

anyway, to be the highest paid ministers in the universe and beyond, the public has the right to know what actions will be taken other than saying theres little we can do.