Fake accident but epic fail

Ahtong

Screw insurance. What does the law say if I come out and whack him a few times with my steering wheel lock?

Can I say it is to protect my car from him causing further damage? Especially if he is punching it.

yes if your car scream for help   [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

LOL. if it was me I would (no car behind me) reverse the car just when he about to jump.. ouch!

I really don't think the gears can be engaged to move reverse so fast... Unless your gears already engaged and waiting to let go of the clutch. But if Sekali gears engaged forward instead then got big problem liow.

Turbocharged

I really don't think the gears can be engaged to move reverse so fast... Unless your gears already engaged and waiting to let go of the clutch. But if Sekali gears engaged forward instead then got big problem liow.

hahaha. in this case think can lah..

• Praise 1

Twincharged

hahaha. in this case think can lah..

But frankly, if I were in that position, I would have been too in shock to see a person charging at my car that I won't be able to move also !

Am thinking, if this happen to me, how should I react or do other than call Police and wait and wait.

What if he is armed and keep hitting the windscreen or window till it shatters, what should I do especially if I have kids and wife in the car.

Should I get out of the car and fight him off (to protect my family)? Or just cowardly wait inside, hoping Police can come in time to rescue me ? If I fight him, and he gets injured, I will be arrested as well.

Hypersonic

if it happened to me and he didn't damage my car, i would have given him 3 dollars for pure entertainment value

:D

Supersonic

Am thinking, if this happen to me, how should I react or do other than call Police and wait and wait.

What if he is armed and keep hitting the windscreen or window till it shatters, what should I do especially if I have kids and wife in the car.

Should I get out of the car and fight him off (to protect my family)? Or just cowardly wait inside, hoping Police can come in time to rescue me ? If I fight him, and he gets injured, I will be arrested as well.

Drive away lor....

(edited)

Drive away lor....

I got think of it, but that's what the attacker wants you to do.

U drive away but he will try all means to block your way so that you can knock him "officially" then he can say U knock him.

Edited by Rollagt

Hypersonic

this type cannot claim insurance ?

"committed rash act"???

should give such idiots harsh punishment jialat jialat so we dont see others doing the same

causing victims anxiety, time, emotional stress, and even damages (LLST cannot claim)

• Praise 10

Prob in the US of A u can do that...whack the bugger

in some states you are allowed to defend your property against someone causing harm.

Screw insurance. What does the law say if I come out and whack him a few times with my steering wheel lock?

Can I say it is to protect my car from him causing further damage? Especially if he is punching it.

“人肉撞车案”追踪 父:儿曾是会计师月入过万

巴西立“人肉撞车”勒索司机,男子的父亲接受《新明日报》专访透露,大学毕业的儿子曾在银行当会计师月入上万,不料今年初失业加上炒股票失利而宣告破产。

《新明日报》日前报道,一名35岁男子林伟忠(译音)在巴西立第二农道狂奔后飞身冲撞轿车,手捶脚踩引擎盖,还向司机吕炳良勒索300元,最后惊动警方到场。

新明记者步步追踪,昨晚联系上林伟忠的父亲林先生(70多岁),他表示儿子十年前从大学毕业后,就一直在本地一家银行担任会计师的职位,月薪曾高达上万。

“但是他去年年底却因为投资股票失利,不得不申请破产,也丢了工作,精神与生活上都遭受到了巨大的打击和压力。”

林先生表示,自从破产后,儿子终日就想着要如何东山再起,脱离穷籍,相信为此承受莫大的压力。

林先生语带无奈地告诉记者,儿子的情况时好时坏,没有承受压力时就和平常人一样,但一旦面对压力甚大时,就会犯病。

“我和家人都无能为力,只能期盼他日后能平安无事就好。”

据林先生忆述,事发当天儿子出门前曾跟自己说要去看宠物,但没想到却涉及喝醉后,发生了人肉撞车事故。

他告诉新明记者,儿子目前正在心理卫生学院接受评估与诊断。等他回家后,自己和家人会更小心看护他,不让他再喝醉或外出闯祸。

感谢车主不追究 父将拨电道歉

车主表示不会追究,男子父亲表示感谢,将亲自拨电向对方道歉。

轿车车主吕炳良在事发后曾告诉《新明日报》,并不打算向林伟忠追讨赔偿,但希望他能得到妥善的辅导和帮助。

对于吕炳良的决定,林先生表示非常感激,同时也为儿子的行为感到抱歉 ,将亲自致电吕炳良道歉。

“我们一家都非常感激车主不追究赔偿,但此事依然是因伟忠的行为所导致的,因此我们也要向对方道歉。”

母心痛泪诉:好好一个人变成这样

去年9月申请破产,今年3月曾当送货司机。

林伟忠的母亲表示,曾劝儿子重头开始,但他或许还放不下自己的身段。

“儿子曾在今年3月改行当货车司机,但做了不到3个月就因太累而辞职。”

她向新明记者哭诉:“看到原本好好地一个人变成这样,我们做父母的也感到非常心疼。”

她透露,儿子目前正在心理卫生学院接受治疗。

“医生表示儿子发病时无法控制自己的行为,甚至于自己都不知道自己在做什么,因此可能需要长期住院。”

她也指出经建议,这或许对儿子也比较好,因为有专人照顾他,给他吃药治病,确保病情收到控制。

邻居:他斯文有礼

受访的邻居表示,男子一向彬彬有礼,对此事深感震惊。

男邻居说:“他一向斯文有礼貌,看见邻居都会打招呼,穿着也整齐得体,不像是会做出这种事情。” 、

他说,看到录像时还以为是假的,也完全认不出他。

“这十多年来,他从没有过任何奇怪举动,一切看起来都很正常。”

更多报道,请翻阅2017年6月14日的《新明日报》。

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20170614-771181

post-15968-0-65206900-1497448394_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Why all these people don't check for the camera first before jumping on to the car... Haha..

â人èæ车æ¡â追踪ãç¶ï¼å¿æ¾æ¯ä¼è®¡å¸æå¥è¿ä¸

巴西ç«â人èæ车âåç´¢å¸æºï¼ç·å­çç¶äº²æ¥åãæ°ææ¥æ¥ãä¸è®¿éé²ï¼å¤§å­¦æ¯ä¸çå¿å­æ¾å¨é¶è¡å½ä¼è®¡å¸æå¥ä¸ä¸ï¼ä¸æä»å¹´å失ä¸å ä¸çè¡ç¥¨å¤±å©è宣å破产ã

ãæ°ææ¥æ¥ãæ¥åæ¥éï¼ä¸å35å²ç·å­æä¼å¿ ï¼è¯é³ï¼å¨å·´è¥¿ç«ç¬¬äºåéçå¥åé£èº«å²æ轿车ï¼ææ¶è踩å¼æçï¼è¿åå¸æºåç³è¯åç´¢300åï¼æåæå¨è­¦æ¹å°åºã

æ°æè®°è步步追踪ï¼æ¨æèç³»ä¸æä¼å¿ çç¶äº²æåçï¼70å¤å²ï¼ï¼ä»è¡¨ç¤ºå¿å­åå¹´åä»å¤§å­¦æ¯ä¸åï¼å°±ä¸ç´å¨æ¬å°ä¸å®¶é¶è¡æä»»ä¼è®¡å¸çèä½ï¼æèªæ¾é«è¾¾ä¸ä¸ã

âä½æ¯ä»å»å¹´å¹´åºå´å ä¸ºæèµè¡ç¥¨å¤±å©ï¼ä¸å¾ä¸ç³è¯·ç ´äº§ï¼ä¹ä¸¢äºå·¥ä½ï¼ç²¾ç¥ä¸çæ´»ä¸é½é­åå°äºå·¨å¤§çæå»åååãâ

æåç表示ï¼èªä»ç ´äº§åï¼å¿å­ç»æ¥å°±æ³çè¦å¦ä½ä¸å±±åèµ·ï¼è±ç¦»ç©·ç±ï¼ç¸ä¿¡ä¸ºæ­¤æ¿åè«å¤§çååã

æåç语带æ å¥å°åè¯è®°èï¼å¿å­çæåµæ¶å¥½æ¶åï¼æ²¡ææ¿åååæ¶å°±å平常人ä¸æ ·ï¼ä½ä¸æ¦é¢å¯¹ååç大æ¶ï¼å°±ä¼ç¯çã

âæå家人é½æ è½ä¸ºåï¼åªè½æç¼ä»æ¥åè½å¹³å®æ äºå°±å¥½ãâ

æ®æåçå¿è¿°ï¼äºåå½å¤©å¿å­åºé¨åæ¾è·èªå·±è¯´è¦å»çå® ç©ï¼ä½æ²¡æ³å°å´æ¶ååéåï¼åçäºäººèæ车äºæã

ä»åè¯æ°æè®°èï¼å¿å­ç®åæ­£å¨å¿çå«çå­¦é¢æ¥åè¯ä¼°ä¸è¯æ­ãç­ä»å家åï¼èªå·±å家人ä¼æ´å°å¿çæ¤ä»ï¼ä¸è®©ä»ååéæå¤åºé¯ç¥¸ã

æ谢车主ä¸è¿½ç©¶ãç¶å°æ¨çµéæ­

车主表示ä¸ä¼è¿½ç©¶ï¼ç·å­ç¶äº²è¡¨ç¤ºæè°¢ï¼å°äº²èªæ¨çµå对æ¹éæ­ã

轿车车主åç³è¯å¨äºååæ¾åè¯ãæ°ææ¥æ¥ãï¼å¹¶ä¸æç®åæä¼å¿ è¿½è®¨èµå¿ï¼ä½å¸æä»è½å¾å°å¦¥åçè¾å¯¼å帮å©ã

对äºåç³è¯çå³å®ï¼æåç表示é常ææ¿ï¼åæ¶ä¹ä¸ºå¿å­çè¡ä¸ºæå°æ±æ­ ï¼å°äº²èªè´çµåç³è¯éæ­ã

âæ们ä¸å®¶é½é常ææ¿è½¦ä¸»ä¸è¿½ç©¶èµå¿ï¼ä½æ­¤äºä¾ç¶æ¯å ä¼å¿ çè¡ä¸ºæ导è´çï¼å æ­¤æ们ä¹è¦å对æ¹éæ­ãâ

æ¯å¿ç泪è¯ï¼å¥½å¥½ä¸ä¸ªäººåæè¿æ ·

å»å¹´9æç³è¯·ç ´äº§ï¼ä»å¹´3ææ¾å½éè´§å¸æºã

æä¼å¿ çæ¯äº²è¡¨ç¤ºï¼æ¾åå¿å­é头å¼å§ï¼ä½ä»æ许è¿æ¾ä¸ä¸èªå·±ç身段ã

âå¿å­æ¾å¨ä»å¹´3ææ¹è¡å½è´§è½¦å¸æºï¼ä½åäºä¸å°3个æå°±å å¤ªç´¯èè¾èãâ

她åæ°æè®°èå­è¯ï¼âçå°åæ¬å¥½å¥½å°ä¸ä¸ªäººåæè¿æ ·ï¼æ们åç¶æ¯çä¹æå°é常å¿ç¼ãâ

她éé²ï¼å¿å­ç®åæ­£å¨å¿çå«çå­¦é¢æ¥åæ²»çã

âå»ç表示å¿å­åçæ¶æ æ³æ§å¶èªå·±çè¡ä¸ºï¼çè³äºèªå·±é½ä¸ç¥éèªå·±å¨åä»ä¹ï¼å æ­¤å¯è½éè¦é¿æä½é¢ãâ

她ä¹æåºç»å»ºè®®ï¼è¿æ许对å¿å­ä¹æ¯è¾å¥½ï¼å ä¸ºæä¸äººç§é¡¾ä»ï¼ç»ä»åè¯æ²»çï¼ç¡®ä¿çææ¶å°æ§å¶ã

é»å±ï¼ä»æ¯ææ礼

å访çé»å±è¡¨ç¤ºï¼ç·å­ä¸å彬彬æ礼ï¼å¯¹æ­¤äºæ·±æéæã

ç·é»å±è¯´ï¼âä»ä¸åæ¯ææ礼è²ï¼çè§é»å±é½ä¼ææå¼ï¼ç©¿çä¹æ´é½å¾ä½ï¼ä¸åæ¯ä¼ååºè¿ç§äºæãâ ã

ä»è¯´ï¼çå°å½åæ¶è¿ä»¥ä¸ºæ¯åçï¼ä¹å®å¨è®¤ä¸åºä»ã

âè¿åå¤å¹´æ¥ï¼ä»ä»æ²¡æè¿ä»»ä½å¥æªä¸¾å¨ï¼ä¸åçèµ·æ¥é½å¾æ­£å¸¸ãâ

æ´å¤æ¥éï¼è¯·ç¿»é2017å¹´6æ14æ¥çãæ°ææ¥æ¥ãã

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20170614-771181

Is he testing the car and say good?

kudos to terry for being such a good person

Man behind 'Oscar-worthy' Farmway incident was an accountant, earned over S$10K monthly
scam.jpg See 13 More Photos
Posted on 15 June 2017 | 1,469 views | 1 comment

The man who was involved in a accident scam at Pasir Ris Faraway is revealed to have been a bank accountant, earning more than S$10,000 a month, until he unexpectedly lost his job at the start of 2017, and lost his entire fortune on stocks. 

Stomp reported about the ‘accident’ which happened on Jun 11 in an earlier story.

Facebook user Terry Loo Peng Leong was driving down Pasir Ris Farmway 2 on Jun 11, when a man suddenly started running towards him and threw himself on the bonnet of his car, reports Shin Min Daily News via Lianhe Zaobao

The man then asked Terry for S$300, but was arrested when Terry called the police. 
When reporters interviewed the father of the accused, he revealed that his son had worked in a bank as an accountant, and fetched more than S$10,000 a month.

Said the elderly man in his seventies:

“However, at the end of 2016, he (my son) started bleeding money when his investments failed.

“He was declared bankrupt in Sep 2016 and even lost his job, severely affecting his life and mental state.“
He further told reporters that after the chain of events, his son was always thinking of how he could ‘regain his former glory’.

The accused also worked as a deliveryman from March 2017 for a unspecified period of time. 

The desperate father said that his son’s condition would fluctuate, and would just behave like any normal person if not subjected to stress.

He said:

“My family and I are helpless.

“We only hope that he’ll be safe and recover soon.”

According to him, his son had told him that he was going out to look for pets, but had somehow gotten drunk before getting into an ‘accident’ on Pasir Ris Farmway 2. 

He added that his son is currently awaiting results for his psychiatric evaluation, and promised to be more vigilant in the future so as to not let his son commit the same mistake. 

It is understood that Terry does not intent to pursue the matter legally and the accused’s father had called him to apologise for his son’s actions.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Only failure. Can always try again may.

So long you are healthy . Opportunity will know again

Luckily. Not into stocks speculation.

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 6