Scoot

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
150 replies to this topic | 297 praises

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Has anyone try the airline? hows the service biggrin.gif and the FA look? sly.gif planning to fly with them to bkk in nov

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS, 07 September 2012 - 04:14 PM.

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i saw frds posting pic of flights they took on scoot..
the seat & seating arrangement seems more spacious than other budget airlines.
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1 Anonymous member praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So far 2 of my friends who flew scoot in different occasion give thumbs up on scoot. They told me the seats is spacious and comfy. happy.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:25 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

So far 2 of my friends who flew scoot in different occasion give thumbs up on scoot. They told me the seats is spacious and comfy. happy.gif

thinking of scoot biz cost at 200+ per pax

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

................i tot normal airline practise states that fa cannot take pic put on social media in uniform? or something latdat, no?

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

................i tot normal airline practise states that fa cannot take pic put on social media in uniform? or something latdat, no?

Scoot is different, they actively promoting on social media. very smart imo.
fotos all from their fb page: https://www.facebook.com/flyscoot

Edited by Mockngbrd, 07 September 2012 - 04:37 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Yummy!!!
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What ever u do, just don't pre buy their meal... u buy on board same price... I regretted my purchase the first time...
alphard96 and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

What ever u do, just don't pre buy their meal... u buy on board same price... I regretted my purchase the first time...

thats wierd...

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Has anyone try the airline? hows the service biggrin.gif and the FA look? sly.gif planning to fly with them to bkk in nov

My son has, flight to Oz, very good and comfy. Value for money.
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

Mydotcom
  • Premium member
    Mydotcom
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I flew Scoot to BKK recently thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Its basically the same as a full-fledged carrier minus the in-flight meals.

Spacious seats (I can even cross my legs and still not have my leg touch the seat infront of me!).

Seats are able to recline as per full-fledged carrier's economy class seats.

seats are wide, comparable to full-fledge carriers.

Seats made of fabric just like the full-fledge carriers.

Plane is big... stable thumbsup.gif

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Really if I have to fly with lower price. I rather fly Scoot.

For short haul i will choose SilkAir. No budget airline hazzle beh.

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Which countries does scoot fly to?

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Which countries does scoot fly to?

http://www.flyscoot..../schedules.html
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://www.flyscoot..../schedules.html

Not bad. Taipei, Australia and soon Tokyo happy.gif

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

Lon3fly3r
  • Premium member
    Lon3fly3r
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i have long legs and i give it thumbs up. the yellow seats have more leg room compared to the blue seats. when flight is not full, just help yourself to it.
the food, too salty for my liking though. just eat at AP before flying. not very long haul anyway

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

Davidcks
  • Premium member
    Davidcks
    4th Gear
    Author Image

wah.... those who took scoot the review soo good.... have to try liao.....

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

Tcx607
  • Tcx607
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just flew scoot and will feedback to their website. I do not like the way scoot being too strict with the followings:
The plane door is not closed and passengers still coming onboard. flight stewardess already starting to tell you all sort of instructions i.e.
stow the table, put your bag under the seat again and again.....so irritating.
I really don't see what the issue before the plane is push back.
Worst, once plane airborne if you need help (observed others paging for flight stewardess) no one bother to attend. As thought this is budget flight and don ask for more help.
Biz-class is only executive economy. Don expect too much from this class.
Something good - wide body plane Boeing 777-200. Same as SQ.
My observation, short travel within 2hrs flight, budget flight is ok. Anything longer than 3hrs, forget on budget airline.
Do it once, make it good

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Scoot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users