Ecu tuning

Edms

Are you interested to try the fuel optimiser which is add into the petrol? It protect engine and improved engine performance.

I am driving Altis year 06. The oil improved engine power about 10% & engine become very smooth and reduce engine noise.

↡ Advertisement

Are you interested to try the fuel optimiser which is add into the petrol? It protect engine and improved engine performance.

I am driving Altis year 06. The oil improved engine power about 10% & engine become very smooth and reduce engine noise.

Snake oil? pardon me..

can tune Altis? with no legal exhaust....i think some ppl say no use is for B&B cars like Altis where there is no legal exhaust and the profile is for quiet and comfortable ride. 10% of 100hp is only 10hp.

Everybody know a sports car, especially turbo cars when tuned is much better.

You've just answered your own question. I'm sure theres better things to spend the money on than tuning an Altis.

can tune Altis? with no legal exhaust....i think some ppl say no use is for B&B cars like Altis where there is no legal exhaust and the profile is for quiet and comfortable ride. 10% of 100hp is only 10hp.

Everybody know a sports car, especially turbo cars when tuned is much better.

Hmm.. Not sure if toyota ECU can be tuned directly? Or maybe have to use PB?

Usually, gains for NA rides quite low. 10% can be used as a guideline, depending on the tuner. Actually, B&B cars also can go for tuning lah.. But more for better fuel consumption and driving pleasure such as increased throttle response and more torque. Don't think so much about gains and you will be fine. Of course, at the end of the day, it's your money and you decide what to do with it. There are some altis with bodykits too. The wing, the sideskirts etc. I don't find anything wrong with that. It's their money and they decide what to do with it.

It is a organic oil no like octance booster ethanol base(chemical).It is safe to use and prolong engine.

It also reduce the carbon emission and suitable for vehicle fuel using Petrol,Diesel & heavy fuel oil.

Octance booster only for petrol and harm to engine.

(edited)

You've just answered your own question. I'm sure theres better things to spend the money on than tuning an Altis.

like towards a new car!!! LOL...that how i feel some times....

the ONLY mod worth considering for Altis is the suspension....someone mention he could fit his head between the wheel gap!!!...i found cats sleeping in my wheel well. The car rocks too...like a boat!!!!! the performance improvement is 200-300%....i bet 99.99% of the cars out there cannot achieve the level of improvement over the 08 Altis with the suspension. Buy a 08 Altis, you get a SUV and family boat all in one.

on a serious note....i am very interested on the trottle response. I have been tracking my trottle response with my ODBII sensor, and sometimes i notice the trottle is not opening even when i step down...somehow the car is reading the conditions and not allowing the E-trottle to response. Most times, the graph just shoots up. Also verified by the air flow sensor reading...most times its straight up as soon as you step on the accelerator, sometimes there is a clear flatter curve..then an almost flat graph followed by the usual almost vertical line.

Edited by Ungtiong

Turbocharged

for throttle response, you can try something like sprint booster. it sends a signal that fools the car into thinking you stepped more.

it don't improve the bhp but provides faster throttle response.

of course..fc will go up.

not sure if there is one for your car though.

Aren't you one of the partners in X-Factor? I recognize your nickname in various car forums. You were trolling the forum so hard and private messaging so many people "recommending" X-factor and got banned! And didn't X-factor caused some problems on an Audi S5 until the owner went berserk looking for the Swiss tuner who apparently tunes with China made products? I think better lay off a bit before you create more problems for yourself and your company....

Yea..I gotta know that what X-factor tuning is doing is OBD tuning with their swiss tuner the main person to programme the new map.

The low end torque has been corrected and the pick up was much faster =)

7 days money back guarantee if you do not like the new map