Property woes!

RadX

Why oh why do they not understand! I mean the agents, 1.7m means 1.7m, not 1.6, 1.65, 1.68...1.7m....

Is it soooooooo hard to understand??

and agents have the farking audacity to say will drop lower....you think i farking care? I am willing to stay in it...so bugger offf....

Rant over......just ranting abt the ^$#%#^#$$# agents calling to buy my units at a certain place....CCB :angry: :angry: :angry:

↡ Advertisement

maybe you must state 1.7M firm, no negotiation, but >1.7M can [:p] no low ballers will be entertained [:p]

aldy tell them 1.7m firm, no nego. I even say, u call again, gonna be 1.8 [laugh] [laugh]

Why oh why do they not understand! I mean the agents, 1.7m means 1.7m, not 1.6, 1.65, 1.68...1.7m....

and agents have the farking audacity to say will drop lower....you think i farking care? I am willing to stay in it...so bugger offf....

Rant over......just ranting abt the ^$#%#^#$$# agents calling to buy my units at a certain place....CCB :angry: :angry: :angry:

it's like that la bro. probably caused by people like me .. lol. you must remember that not everyone has holding power like you ... when i make an offer, i always give the agents a few hours to complete a deal, failing which, i expect the cheque back (so i can hand back to my company's acct dept)

i've made agents cry before, esp when the comm is 6 figures ... but when i tell them the deal needs to be sealed by 6pm ... that's why they will use pressure tactics on the owners ma.

any reason though you wont accept 1.68 v 1.7? my policy is if it's close enough, ill just propose to my boss and see his reaction ... 99% of the time he will accept ...

u selling your own property?

give an agent sell la...then they will take the crap for you. trust me, it's worth it. it can be a nightmare trying to sell it yourself.

give an agent sell la...then they will take the crap for you. trust me, it's worth it. it can be a nightmare trying to sell it yourself.

no wan lah......no wan to give exclusive, or wat CB.....anyway, i intend to stay if at all la [laugh] [laugh]

never ever give exclusive. agents become lazy that way and wait for the "co-broke" syndrome.

if the agent has someone interested, they will contact you. just advertise in ST classifieds every weekend if yours is a residential property and let the agents call you. but even if you've known the agent for a long time, in my experience, exclusives never yield good results ... agents can (not saying all, ah) get greedy, refuse to cok-broke, have petty squabbles, fight over comm etc. its a nightmare!

Neutral Newbie

its like that one..

when i sold my ppty, i said 1.4mil firm...no nego.

but agent kept trying similar tactic and in the end i sold for 1.37mil

Edited by Sugar

Testing water I see. :D

in first place, i never ask to sell, nor give...they got my hp fr developer.....so i play along lah [:p] [:p]

never ever give exclusive. agents become lazy that way and wait for the "co-broke" syndrome.

if the agent has someone interested, they will contact you. just advertise in ST classifieds every weekend if yours is a residential property and let the agents call you. but even if you've known the agent for a long time, in my experience, exclusives never yield good results ... agents can (not saying all, ah) get greedy, refuse to cok-broke, have petty squabbles, fight over comm etc. its a nightmare!

agreed.

one of my properties the other time I gave an agent exclusive. 6 months and he couldn't sell it at all. Not even an offer came.

I didn't continue his exclusive, and got other agents into the picture.

Within a month the property was sold.

for the record, 1.7mil also. LOL.

got one fella kena whack by me he say 'why so unfrendly wan'....i say 'i loan shark...ccb' [cool] [cool]

got one fella kena whack by me he say 'why so unfrendly wan'....i say 'i loan shark...ccb' [cool] [cool]

ya I tend to encounter these attitudes from those uncle agents, seemingly not much education type. I will just tell them I'm going bankrupt and the bank is doing a forced sale. LOL

ya I tend to encounter these attitudes from those uncle agents, seemingly not much education type. I will just tell them I'm going bankrupt and the bank is doing a forced sale. LOL

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] good idea!!!

simple la ... if they are really pestering you, and you don't like it, just say you will write in to CEA about pressure tactics.

You are the owner. you set the price. they follow along since they technically need to represent your interest.

man .. the stories i could tell you about some of *the* dumbest property agents I've ever met ...

↡ Advertisement