Porsche

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1054 replies to this topic | 446 praises

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Since there is no Porsche Thread.
Let this be it.

Share your experience on your Porsche as well as AD's service and standards

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Since there is no Porsche Thread.
Let this be it.

Share your experience on your Porsche as well as AD's service and standards

Had a gut feeling this thread would come up. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Had a gut feeling this thread would come up. laugh.gif laugh.gif

You didnt want to start mah.....

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

You didnt want to start mah.....

I no car, only KAH, two legs. biggrin.gif

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

see lah, now end up only you and me posting in here...

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

see lah, now end up only you and me posting in here...

biggrin.gif

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i like the GT2 air vent grill but not sure which shop can be trusted to install it and unwilling to let car sit in garage for more than a few hours.

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will share my no holds barred comments mate.
Driven the 997 and the 991. Hated the feeling. The front lifts up while accelerating. Its a weird weird feeling. The 991 improved that tremendously. But surprisingly my car feels slightly (just that bit more) better.
997 Turbo is very quick. But does not feel that special to command more than half a million.
But then again, its just my opinion. If you like it then go ahead heh heh biggrin.gif

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will share my no holds barred comments mate.
Driven the 997 and the 991. Hated the feeling. The front lifts up while accelerating. Its a weird weird feeling. The 991 improved that tremendously. But surprisingly my car feels slightly (just that bit more) better.
997 Turbo is very quick. But does not feel that special to command more than half a million.
But then again, its just my opinion. If you like it then go ahead heh heh biggrin.gif

Maybe if I put a lot of things in the boot it would help? laugh.gif
OK if I also canno tstand it, I will swop it in another 18mths for an M3 coupe.

but i probably wont be able to feel it, i drive like a snail....

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:34 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think the P car is a must own for car enthusiasts at least once in their lives lah. Just to try out what a rear engined rear wheel drive car feels like even though its wrong wrong wrong biggrin.gif

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think the P car is a must own for car enthusiasts at least once in their lives lah. Just to try out what a rear engined rear wheel drive car feels like even though its wrong wrong wrong biggrin.gif

Yeah!!

but the reason for me is simple. I am a badge whore.
said that long long ago

Edited by Throttle2, 14 September 2012 - 11:45 PM.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Yeah!!

but the reason for me is simple. I am a badge whore.
said that long long ago

Sticker cheaper. biggrin.gif

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sticker cheaper. biggrin.gif

cannot lah..

must be the real thing sleep.gif

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:21 AM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    Author Image

cannot lah..

How abt buy the clothing and sunglasses? :p

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:25 AM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

cannot lah..

This one REAL one.

Scale down niah, no Road Tax and COE, insurance only when shipping in via DHL or Vpost. laugh.gif

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:56 AM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How abt buy the clothing and sunglasses? :p

can... but must have the real thing in the garage , then it makes more sense...

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:41 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

YOu guys got visit http://www.planet-9.com/forums/, I thought it was rather good. I was hanging around there when I thought of getting a cayman s.

But then I saw the new boxster. wub.gif Then told myself to lun until the cayman models comes out. I seen the new boxster only once, but it looks really nice.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:58 AM

Jonjees
  • Jonjees
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i agree that the new boxster is chio, i also tempted if not for the coe.
but dont think i can stand a NA car now.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:19 AM

Timbuktu
  • Timbuktu
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hated the feeling. The front lifts up while accelerating. Its a weird weird feeling.

You know, I get the same front-end floatiness on the Lotus Elise at high speeds, or hard acceleration.
This impacts steering, especially on slippery roads.

What's wrong with these R/R designs man?
They seem to be so obsessed with static F/R weight balance that they forget about kinematic balance, where the weight vector points backward on hard acceleration!

Edited by Timbuktu, 15 September 2012 - 07:22 AM.

aka Jolie888

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:57 AM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Heh... You answered your own ques.

RR was already wrong in the 1st place. Being Germans, they'd rather work with the problem than to avoid it.

That's the Porsche appeal. And don't forget the 911s were air-cooled till the 996 appeared.

My fave is still the 993... the last of the air-cooled widow makers. Nothing else sounds like an air-cooled Porsche.
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Porsche Macan

Porsche Macan  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by DaveTan_142514  |  Neutral Newbie

The most perfect car I've owned although it's my first SUV!!!

Love for my Macan grows deeper with each day. Love every detail of the car. I'm attracted to not only to the visual aspects, but also to the drive. Drives like a sports car but it is also a practical utility vehicle.

Porsche Panamera

Porsche Panamera  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Halo111094  |  1st Gear

Porsche's four-seat, four-door, er, hatchback is Germany's answer to the Maserati Quattroporte.

it weren't so darned wide, this would be a staggering overtaker. Let's not forget, luxury is something that Porsche can do. It may only have sports cars and an ignomious SUV in its back catalogue, but these days they're all finished to a stan... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : porsche

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users