Porsche

Throttle2

Porsche 911 C2 (997) for sale.

COE Sep 2024

Sunroof, BOSE, full leather with alcantara roof.

Sibei good condition - newly rebuilt engine

Sibei solid price $170k, will consider reasonable offers

Mileage 110200, serviced at 109800km with all brake pads changed

No maintenance required, just drive until next servicing at 120,000km

No bulls**t

Find your own financing if needed.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

987.2 Cayman S PDK owner here.

Currently in the process of giving my car a makeover (bodykit, exhaust etc)

Are there any fellow cayman owners on board as well? :)

Anyone driving a soft-top/Boxster now in Singapore, and care to comment if it makes sense at all in this climate? I am just thinking the soft-top prone to mechanism failure, or worse, vandalism??

• Praise 1

(edited)

Anyone driving a soft-top/Boxster now in Singapore, and care to comment if it makes sense at all in this climate? I am just thinking the soft-top prone to mechanism failure, or worse, vandalism??

Had the Mini and 911 softtop Cabriolet previously. Was too worried of vandalism but nothing happened to them during those few years of ownership :)

Driving the boxster now so hopefully it would be ok too...Honestly, think it is "heng suay" bah

Edited by Daywalker
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Where you stay? Vandalism is not trendy anymore....

Mechanism doesnt fail so easily lah.

Even if it does, just change the motor.

Its enjoyable to drive an open top for sure.

Go for it.

Any comments on the Porsche Cayenne Hybrid S.

Think its a supercharged V6 with an electric motor.

Worth getting those used ones on the market which are just out of warranty?

You better just buy a Japanese lah.

Continental cars not reliable one.....

Heeeheeeee

Edited by Throttle2

Where you stay? Vandalism is not trendy anymore....

Mechanism doesnt fail so easily lah.

Even if it does, just change the motor.

Its enjoyable to drive an open top for sure.

Go for it.

You better just buy a Japanese lah.

Continental cars not reliable one.....

Heeeheeeee

Contis definitely not reliable - I ve owned them for 15 years n know all their chao kuan.

I just want to know whether the Cayenne Hybrid is even more unreliable.

Unfortunately, my doctor says my hands are allergic to Jap Car sterring wheel and gear sticks and door handles so while I like japanese and koreans cars so much, I cannot drive them without getting continuous medical attention.

Unfortunately, my doctor says my hands are allergic to Jap Car sterring wheel and gear sticks and door handles so while I like japanese and koreans cars so much, I cannot drive them without getting continuous medical attention.

Wah, liddat also can ah? :D What exactly is different between Conti and Jap/Korean steering wheels? I'm very curious as a medical professional.

EDIT: not disputing that contact dermatitis can occur from chemicals used in car interior finishes. But I'm wondering what *all* contis do so differently from *all* Jap/Korean car manufacturers.

Edited by Turboflat4

hearsay, there is a very poisonous conti bug

once bitten ... always crave for german sausage thick and long and no appetite for sushi and kimchi ... lol

Wah, liddat also can ah? :D What exactly is different between Conti and Jap/Korean steering wheels? I'm very curious as a medical professional.

EDIT: not disputing that contact dermatitis can occur from chemicals used in car interior finishes. But I'm wondering what *all* contis do so differently from *all* Jap/Korean car manufacturers.

Edited by Wt_know

once bitten ... always crave for german sausage thick and long or no more appetite for sushi and kimchi ... lol

Problem with getting addicted to German sausage is that soon after a steady German diet, you start craving Italian pasta. Which can be a lot more expensive and even more unreliable. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

once bitten ... always crave for german sausage thick and long and no appetite for sushi and kimchi ... lol

It is definitely poisonous.  When my Mini COE is up, either i renew it or buy a porky.  Can think of anything else in btw.

It is definitely poisonous. When my Mini COE is up, either i renew it or buy a porky. Can think of anything else in btw.

good for you [thumbsup]

cayenne is out of reach [:(] ... eyeing GLC ... hehe

Edited by Wt_know

I do not now how to explain in medical terms. But I can narrate what happened to me. Japanese cars make my hands and back itchy till I change to Conti. Contis are not better either. After 2 to 3 years, they also make me itchy to buy another. Once I am into Contis for couple of times, whole body is itchy even if I think of buying a Japese or Korean  [laugh]  [:p]

• Praise 2

Contis definitely not reliable - I ve owned them for 15 years n know all their chao kuan.

I just want to know whether the Cayenne Hybrid is even more unreliable.

Last time you say you never had a conti, now you say you own them for 15 yrs.

Ok lor

Muayhahahahah

↡ Advertisement