Accessible Function Room for baby's 1st month

Lala81

Baby having man yue celebration next month.

My flat not ready and our parents' place not big enough to host everybody in 1 sitting. No immediate family staying in condo as well.

As such, I'm looking for a function room to host a man yue gathering with lunch buffet catering.

Maybe up to 50-60pax.

Any MCFers have any good suggestions other than hotels, SAFRA?

Ideally i would like something not too far from a MRT station so that the elders will have an easier time finding the place.

I've done some googling but anyone had any good experiences to share? ^_^

If it's not very worth it (cost of room rental + lunch buffet), may just go for chinese restaurant dimsum lunch or something. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Can try The Grassroot Club at Yio Chu Kang. Close to MRT. There is a playground inside that you can hold the function. Big enough for many people and children has a place to play.

Baby having man yue celebration next month.

My flat not ready and our parents' place not big enough to host everybody in 1 sitting. No immediate family staying in condo as well.

As such, I'm looking for a function room to host a man yue gathering with lunch buffet catering.

Maybe up to 50-60pax.

Any MCFers have any good suggestions other than hotels, SAFRA?

Ideally i would like something not too far from a MRT station so that the elders will have an easier time finding the place.

I've done some googling but anyone had any good experiences to share? ^_^

If it's not very worth it (cost of room rental + lunch buffet), may just go for chinese restaurant dimsum lunch or something. [:)]

u can try suntec guild house. just upstairs of Carrefour. mrt at doorstep.. is it promenade station?

Can try The Grassroot Club at Yio Chu Kang. Close to MRT. There is a playground inside that you can hold the function. Big enough for many people and children has a place to play.

Thanks. I'm the first of my gang to have kids. So the playground is not that impt.

But it's certainly very accessible. I will check it out. Thanks again.

yup, good idea

Can try staggering the time for the invitations, ie, space out into lunch, teatime and dinner time for different groups of guests

from male side, female side and friends if you have space constraints. This way, mother and child would still have their own room/

beds to rest. [:)]

Can try staggering the time for the invitations, ie, space out into lunch, teatime and dinner time for different groups of guests

from male side, female side and friends if you have space constraints. This way, mother and child would still have their own room/

beds to rest. [:)]

We considered but preferred one time for everyone. ^_^

Toa Payoh Garden Oasis Restaurant. MRT just opposite. Food not too bad and senior citizen friendly. ^_^

u mean the taiwan porridge restaurant?

Can check out egg3 cafe at mountbatten. They do private functions as well as walk in. Nice cosy place n plentiful parking at doorstep. Mountbatten CCL MRT should be nearby.

Hmm called up grassroots club, think buay sai. There's another person who booked the slot n room i wanted.

Any other suggestions other than restaurants or SAFRA?

Hmm called up grassroots club, think buay sai. There's another person who booked the slot n room i wanted.

Any other suggestions other than restaurants or SAFRA?

I ever attended a function in the restaurant inside grassroots club.

Can try chalets and Nparks also..

Even the bbq pits near home also can be booked.

Edited by Windchoco