Legoland

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
564 replies to this topic | 180 praises

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone went today? Any feedback? Thx

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

EvilDream
  • Premium member
    EvilDream
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

went there to collect something but didnt go in. go by 2nd link very fast.
alone the way got Legoland indications.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

some feedback from locals...u need to be able to read chinese though

Legoland

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

Chaolee22
  • Chaolee22
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Will go to visit next month.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Legoland

place looks ok but HOT!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wonder if parking security will be an issue

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Will go to visit next month.

Do it before dec holiday or it will jam pack like genting.

If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

TS, why is this under car discussion??
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

TS, why is this under car discussion??

because need to drive there n feedback the route and parking facilities laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's been a long time since I drove to malaysia. Going to bring my kids there. Anything to take note driving there?

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

because need to drive there n feedback the route and parking facilities laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah sure.
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Legoland

Base on those pictures definitely better than our santosa park. Theme well spread out. I see singapore istana/merlion as well. laugh.gif Ok will pay that place a visit before year end.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Remember to collect those "36RM off" vouchers from Shell station. Valid till end of the year, though I have no idea if bolehland will actually honour them when buying tickets because I haven't tried yet.

I'll be using them after my son's P2 exams, during his final school hols. Already got enough for the whole family plus maid.
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Remember to collect those "36RM off" vouchers from Shell station. Valid till end of the year, though I have no idea if bolehland will actually honour them when buying tickets because I haven't tried yet.

I'll be using them after my son's P2 exams, during his final school hols. Already got enough for the whole family plus maid.

I calculated the entry fees. If you plan to go more than once, it's best to get the annual pass.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I calculated the entry fees. If you plan to go more than once, it's best to get the annual pass.

Not really planning to be a regular. See how first after one visit.

And I'm the guy who went all the way to San Diego two years ago, but gave one of the *original* Legolands a miss. blush.gif Didn't have my kid there with me though, so I thought no point.

Edited by Turboflat4, 16 September 2012 - 08:46 PM.

We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Groupon sold the annual pass like 6-9 months ago, really good deal but i didn't get them sad.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not really planning to be a regular. See how first after one visit.

And I'm the guy who went all the way to San Diego two years ago, but gave one of the *original* Legolands a miss. blush.gif Didn't have my kid there with me though, so I thought no point.

True... I'm also thinking whether to get annual pass or not. Skali go there 1 time enough already tongue.gif

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:03 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Groupon sold the annual pass like 6-9 months ago, really good deal but i didn't get them sad.gif

How much was it then? I know sistic selling $118 for adult and $91 for kids. My family of 4 will cost $418. Seriously thinking whether want to spend that kind of money.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

May be like universal studios will refrain from opening all sections on launch... Wait for a year first they may expand bigger more rides for same price

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

• Premium member
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Dont rush to go so soon.

Wait for a few months later, after more features opened and admin chaos sorted out first.

The place is so bare and open. Looks very HoT. Definately need more trees, sheds and water features.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users