Legoland

Dfx16

some feedback from locals...u need to be able to read chinese though

Legoland

Base on those pictures definitely better than our santosa park. Theme well spread out. I see singapore istana/merlion as well. [laugh] Ok will pay that place a visit before year end.

Remember to collect those "36RM off" vouchers from Shell station. Valid till end of the year, though I have no idea if bolehland will actually honour them when buying tickets because I haven't tried yet.

I'll be using them after my son's P2 exams, during his final school hols. Already got enough for the whole family plus maid.

Remember to collect those "36RM off" vouchers from Shell station. Valid till end of the year, though I have no idea if bolehland will actually honour them when buying tickets because I haven't tried yet.

I'll be using them after my son's P2 exams, during his final school hols. Already got enough for the whole family plus maid.

I calculated the entry fees. If you plan to go more than once, it's best to get the annual pass.

I calculated the entry fees. If you plan to go more than once, it's best to get the annual pass.

Not really planning to be a regular. See how first after one visit.

And I'm the guy who went all the way to San Diego two years ago, but gave one of the *original* Legolands a miss. [blush] Didn't have my kid there with me though, so I thought no point.

Edited by Turboflat4

Groupon sold the annual pass like 6-9 months ago, really good deal but i didn't get them [:(]

Not really planning to be a regular. See how first after one visit.

And I'm the guy who went all the way to San Diego two years ago, but gave one of the *original* Legolands a miss. [blush] Didn't have my kid there with me though, so I thought no point.

True... I'm also thinking whether to get annual pass or not. Skali go there 1 time enough already [:p]

Groupon sold the annual pass like 6-9 months ago, really good deal but i didn't get them [:(]

How much was it then? I know sistic selling $118 for adult and $91 for kids. My family of 4 will cost $418. Seriously thinking whether want to spend that kind of money.

↡ Advertisement