Legoland

Dfx16

Supercharged

Duno why Malaysia sun is hotter, go malacca and you probably think you are in desert.

Becos Malacca is further from the Equator, hence more hotter.

Also Malacca has less trees (than SG) to provide shade, hence more hotter.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Duno why Malaysia sun is hotter, go malacca and you probably think you are in desert.

True, seems like malaysia sun is hotter. [dizzy]

But USS has many shelters along the way! In front of Sesame Street n Transformer station already got one big one...

When iwas at USS, although there are some shade along the way, but still nearly died from the hot sun! Think the only place to escape is to hide inside the foodcourt in USS. [:p]

That's because you are aging ... 😂

dun be silly, it has nothing to do with age <_<

i know why, maybe balding hence less shade on top [idea]

Turbocharged

legoland hotel the rates still damn high. RM700++ per night for the cheapest room. is the hotel that damn good to command such price? tot of going there...but with that kind of pricing....now quite reluctant.

Supersonic
(edited)

Legoland hotel per night is about S$300? Really very expensive but still cheaper than resort world and MBS hotels. :D I guess due to the hotel deco is all linked to lego, that's why need to command such pricing?

Edited by 13177

Supercharged

legoland hotel the rates still damn high. RM700++ per night for the cheapest room. is the hotel that damn good to command such price? tot of going there...but with that kind of pricing....now quite reluctant.

No choice lah....where else can you get such a room which has fairytale/pirate theme, which will excite the kids ? There's obviously a premium to be paid over this....

Turbocharged

No choice lah....where else can you get such a room which has fairytale/pirate theme, which will excite the kids ? There's obviously a premium to be paid over this....

That's y. the room looks nice n quite sure the kids will love it. n if i go, most likely we wont go to the theme park. after paying so much, make sure the kids fully utilise the room! hehe

Turbocharged

agree it's a bit higher, will rather book Trader's hotel then drive there

Turbocharged

Yep, price is on the high side but this has certainly be the best (or only) childrens' themed hotel in this region. Hong Kong Disneyland hotel is the next nearest one??

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Would like to check if the carpark security is still a concern at Legoland? Any new cases that you heard of recently? Or is the situation there better now?

KS

(edited)

PUT a note to say, inside got no cash and valuables. :D

Maybe can just remove everything from your car and leave the doors unlocked (if scared they smash your windscreen.

Hi,

Would like to check if the carpark security is still a concern at Legoland? Any new cases that you heard of recently? Or is the situation there better now?

KS

Edited by Kangadrool

Turbocharged

Hi,

KS

U can park in the hotel Carpark. Very safe. Rm30 whole day. Sheltered. More Singapore cars than Malaysia. Free parking for hotel guest if u intend to stay. 20% off room rate with premium pass but u can give water park a miss. Adventure cove in RWS is much much better .. 10% off Lego products so quite worth it for me.. .. Security wise, very safe so not to worry. Ard 5 mins to 10 mins drive from Tuas once u past the Malaysia customs.. F&B wise, nothing fantastic.. Dunno why the KFC there taste much better though.. Stayed in the premium rm and std rm b4.. Not much difference so no need to waste money. Std rm ok already. I m sure ur kids will enjoy.. Nothing much for adults though. Remember to register for legotechic workshop. Place with air con to rest and the kids have activities to keep them occupied. Have fun!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

PUT a note to say, inside got no cash and valuables. :D

Maybe can just remove everything from your car and leave the doors unlocked (if scared they smash your windscreen.

Later come back the leather seat, stereo radio, speaker and engine kenna stripped out how...

Supercharged

Later come back the leather seat, stereo radio, speaker and engine kenna stripped out how...

I ever heard of a case that the whole dash (the meters) was stripped out.... :o:wacko:

Turbocharged

U can park in the hotel Carpark. Very safe. Rm30 whole day. Sheltered. More Singapore cars than Malaysia. Free parking for hotel guest if u intend to stay. 20% off room rate with premium pass but u can give water park a miss. Adventure cove in RWS is much much better .. 10% off Lego products so quite worth it for me.. .. Security wise, very safe so not to worry. Ard 5 mins to 10 mins drive from Tuas once u past the Malaysia customs.. F&B wise, nothing fantastic.. Dunno why the KFC there taste much better though.. Stayed in the premium rm and std rm b4.. Not much difference so no need to waste money. Std rm ok already. I m sure ur kids will enjoy.. Nothing much for adults though. Remember to register for legotechic workshop. Place with air con to rest and the kids have activities to keep them occupied. Have fun!

thanks for the input!

How abt hellokitty land?

http://www.chaaky.com/chaaky/54

Neutral Newbie

Hi TJX,

Thanks for your input and advice. [:)]

KS

Turbocharged

thanks for the input!

How abt hellokitty land?

http://www.chaaky.com/chaaky/54

Sorry. My kids outgrew that so didn't visit hello kitty.

Hi TJX,

Thanks for your input and advice. [:)]

KS

Pleasure. Let me know if u need more clarification. It's very safe so not to worry unduly. Cheers.

• Praise 1

Hello kitty land unless u bring ur baby or gf or else nth worth visiting for. I would prefer go legoland but its hot weather turn me off

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1