Legoland

Dfx16

Might be keen to drive up this Sunday... So really hope to hear some feedbacks from those who went. [wave]

basically it's a theme park more for children than for adults.. so for those who are expecting the rides to be of the same standard as battlestar galatica, then u will be disappointed..

lego sets are not cheaper in the shop as compared to singapore though, although our currency is stronger..

↡ Advertisement

Y nobody mention if u pump in shell u get RM50 ( i tink) discount voucher to go legoland?

so pump few more times get more discount voucher.

Pay another $5 get lego ferrari model.

Supercharged

Get the cheaper ticket via online coupon sites

Online coupon sales latest deal is a 2D1N package to both Legoland and Hello Kitty Land + 1 night stay in 5 star KSL Hotel (with b/f), for $168 per pax. I saw many people bought this deal.

Y nobody mention if u pump in shell u get RM50 ( i tink) discount voucher to go legoland?

Should be pump $50 or more, can buy a lego at $5.95 and get a discount voucher worth RM$38.

I am collecting the lego right now. Next model will be on 24 Sep.

Online coupon sales latest deal is a 2D1N package to both Legoland and Hello Kitty Land + 1 night stay in 5 star KSL Hotel (with b/f), for $168 per pax. I saw many people bought this deal.

sounds value for money. Car can also park at hotel carpark?! whats the website arh?

Supercharged

After clearing the custom at 2nd link singapore, how to go from there ? What is the distance travelled ?

After leaving 2nd link Malaysia side, drive to exit 312 and turn right towards Nusajaya/Legoland/Puteri Harbour. Once on this road, then follow the signboard to Legoland (signboard should be in brown colour). Do not turn left which is going to Geyland Patah. Exit 312 should be the 2nd exit after Malaysia side customs, first one is turning to Tanjung Pelapas.

Not sure the distance travelled but it should very fast after clearing Malaysia customs. I estimate 30mins or less can reach. [:)]

Supercharged

sounds value for money. Car can also park at hotel carpark?! whats the website arh?

Sorri, forgot to mention the package include coach transfer from/to SG. So no need to drive there, no need to worry parking or car being stolen! :D

Here's the link: http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/Joh...Little-Big-Park

But do note their T&C - they have specific departure dates.

RM36 off only. But that's still more than 25% off.

↡ Advertisement