Legoland

Dfx16

Wow! So lucky! So got free tickets.

Do go the new 4D Ninjago ride, quite fun. But it kept havinig technical faults, we took the rides twice and twice we experience technical faults halfway and the ride have to stop and we have to get out.

The Ninjago ride maintenance outsourced to SMRT?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

haha! dun fly too far or too high..... cause beyond the hotel crossing the sea.... there is a live firing ground in the forest build up..... few months back when I stayed there..... The Malaysian army was conducting live firing...... my room was facing the sea and can see some lights in the forest followed by the explosion sound and the window just keep shaking.... haha

Hi any bros can share if parking inside legoland hotel shelter carpark is safe? Will be staying in the hotel.

Pirate or adventure theme is best? This is the only theme room left

• Praise 1

Moi driving in this 29th Nov.. Booked the legoland hotel. Aiyah safe one lah.

Yr car Harrier ?

Me car there nobody wants.. Heng. Opel Astra hahaha

Mine car teana...

Was thinking to go on 27 nov...

But read alot of comments about water park been closed for maintenance even on a Sunday without much notices...

Hi any bros can share if parking inside legoland hotel shelter carpark is safe? Will be staying in the hotel.

Pirate or adventure theme is best? This is the only theme room left

Should be safe ba. I parked there since it's free parking for in-house guests. Nothing happened to my car.

All themes are the same to me. It all depends on which theme you like.

Try Maybank credit card promo on Legoland Htl.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 4

Twincharged

Refresh this Thread! Who going Legoland tomorrow! Im going in for a 3D2N stay... Finding kakis :)

Just came back from Legoland yesterday. The breakfast better go early if don't want to queue. When we were having breakfast, we saw people queuing outside cuz not enough seats. Until 10am still have people waiting for their turn for breakfast. But that was on Sunday morning. Saturday morning was ok. Not that packed. Dunno about the other days.

Inside the themepark, there is the mindstorms thing, need to register first once you are in there cuz its like a class or else might need to wait. Didn't get to try that though cuz my kids all below 8.

Thought it's rainy season now probably not so worth?

Rides will be stopped which happened to us when we visited years ago

• Praise 1

Thought it's rainy season now probably not so worth?

Rides will be stopped which happened to us when we visited years ago

alamak, you are right ! My last trip there also raining, not too heavy though

• Praise 1