Legoland

Dfx16

Thought it's rainy season now probably not so worth?

Rides will be stopped which happened to us when we visited years ago

Ya lor..... I went last November.  It was raining too.  All  outdoor rides were closed.  Then all rushed to indoor rides.

For those buying day tickets, Maybank credit card got discounts.

Bring umbrella and raincoats (for kids) in case it rains.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Thought it's rainy season now probably not so worth?

Rides will be stopped which happened to us when we visited years ago

See your luck lo. Went on Friday to Sunday. Friday, never rained. Saturday, started raining in the evening at about 5pm. So stopped playing and drove out for dinner. For some reason, all the streetlamps around there all not on and traffic lights all not in use also. 

• Praise 2

I was there from Monday to wed, and we are lucky that the light rain clear out in the early afternoon so we enjoyed 5hrs inside the theme park,

2nd day was even more lucky for the whole late morning till 3pm its good weather, cloudy w/o rain nor too sunny till sunburn,we spent 3hrs inside water park, everybody including my mother is enjoying.

After change and was shopping for their lego suddenly heavy downpour so spent another 1hrs inside lego shop buying lego for the kids.

Went to 'Restoran chua kee' for dinner,taste is good, price even good but food not all good.

Pork ribs isn't make when u order, its all pre-make and stir fried with sauce only so this dish no good.

Mix veg is nice,not too salty.

Big head not bad, taste can be more thicker like those in Singapore, I find it too plain.

Sambal sotong is nice, not so spicy till can't bite, this dish is good.

Prawn is like pre-cook so not so good...

Ok the last dishes is my fav and is the best among all 6 dishes I ordered, white pomfret stream in two chew style, fish is big and fresh, nothing is left on the metal tray, not even the soup of the fish, all bones and fish head is clear out and it only cost me RM100 for this fish..

We order 1 big bottle of asahi,2 coconut and 1 cup of soursop drink,

Total damages is RM228..

After dinner we went to Aeon mall bukit indah, was thinking of shop shop abit but wifey want to watch 'ah boys to mens' so bought the ticket for 3 adults 2 kids total RM87 for the premium seat and did went to buy abit of stuff for the kids then watch movie, finally reach bed at 1am...

That's all abt my trip to LEGOLAND...

• Praise 8

Twincharged

I was there from Monday to wed, and we are lucky that the light rain clear out in the early afternoon so we enjoyed 5hrs inside the theme park,

2nd day was even more lucky for the whole late morning till 3pm its good weather, cloudy w/o rain nor too sunny till sunburn,we spent 3hrs inside water park, everybody including my mother is enjoying.

After change and was shopping for their lego suddenly heavy downpour so spent another 1hrs inside lego shop buying lego for the kids.

Went to 'Restoran chua kee' for dinner,taste is good, price even good but food not all good.

Pork ribs isn't make when u order, its all pre-make and stir fried with sauce only so this dish no good.

Mix veg is nice,not too salty.

Big head not bad, taste can be more thicker like those in Singapore, I find it too plain.

Sambal sotong is nice, not so spicy till can't bite, this dish is good.

Prawn is like pre-cook so not so good...

Ok the last dishes is my fav and is the best among all 6 dishes I ordered, white pomfret stream in two chew style, fish is big and fresh, nothing is left on the metal tray, not even the soup of the fish, all bones and fish head is clear out and it only cost me RM100 for this fish..

We order 1 big bottle of asahi,2 coconut and 1 cup of soursop drink,

Total damages is RM228..

After dinner we went to Aeon mall bukit indah, was thinking of shop shop abit but wifey want to watch 'ah boys to mens' so bought the ticket for 3 adults 2 kids total RM87 for the premium seat and did went to buy abit of stuff for the kids then watch movie, finally reach bed at 1am...

That's all abt my trip to LEGOLAND...

We went to Restoran Tian Lai. But no shopping centre nearby if I am not wrong. 

I find the Hotel friday morning breakfast not bad. Got push cart Teh Tarik!

Friday super crowded

Their breakfast is ok. Dinner no good though.

We went to Restoran Tian Lai. But no shopping centre nearby if I am not wrong.

Restoran Chua kee also no shopping center nearby..but it's not far from bukit indah and of cos need GPS

Stayed at Somerset Medini which is just a stone throw opposite Legoland. Parking is MYR10 for my 3 days stay there. If wanna save, can try FOC parking along the road of Somerset Medini. Price for 2-bedroom is MYR400/night. First day parked at Mall of Medini and walk to Legoland. For 9 hours plus, and cost only MYR4.00 :XD:

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

Stayed at Somerset Medini which is just a stone throw opposite Legoland. Parking is MYR10 for my 3 days stay there. If wanna save, can try FOC parking along the road of Somerset Medini. Price for 2-bedroom is MYR400/night. First day parked at Mall of Medini and walk to Legoland. For 9 hours plus, and cost only MYR4.00 :XD:

But for kids, part of the fun of legoland is the hotel room. There's a game to solve so that they can unlock the box in the room with some lego inside.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Legoland hotel is more Exxxxxxx... I stayed 29th and 30th Nov : 2 nites... SGD about 270 per nite! Think now Dec even more Exxxx

Gu Gu 1 time its ok. Park inside easy and oso got Breakfast included. Bought the Legoland annual pass - to both wet n dry parks...

• Praise 2

the hotel,dont provide free parking for guest ?

For the dry park, any improvements or new rides since early days? Read it is getting quite run down, is that true? Any free wifi in the park? 

Other than Legoland and the Danga bay, anymore theme parks in JB?

Edited by Matrix0405

Turbocharged

For the dry park, any improvements or new rides since early days? Read it is getting quite run down, is that true? Any free wifi in the park?

Hello kitty land (this one Thomas the train same building) and Angry bird.

Rather small. Can settle in a day

• Praise 1

Twincharged

There's a new VR roller coaster. Opened in Nov this year. No free wifi.

I think the water theme park much more fun than the dry park.. Dry park has some parts is rather rundown liao.. The only nice to play one is NinjaGo - the aircon room where you can use your hand gestures to shoot weapons at the 3D enemies.

Pretty good workout for your arms and also at the end can see your Score! I did 3 consecutive rounds with my kids hahaha

No free WIFI.. Food inside Exxxx, Taste so so only - sianz

Twincharged

I think the water theme park much more fun than the dry park.. Dry park has some parts is rather rundown liao.. The only nice to play one is NinjaGo - the aircon room where you can use your hand gestures to shoot weapons at the 3D enemies.

Pretty good workout for your arms and also at the end can see your Score! I did 3 consecutive rounds with my kids hahaha

No free WIFI.. Food inside Exxxx, Taste so so only - sianz

Ya. The food was expensive. Like our Universal Studios kind of price. Didn't eat there in the end. Went out for KFC and secret recipe before we continued.

My kids spent the most time at the test track or something. The place where they build their own cars out of lego and challenge the staff there.

Edited by Nzy

Read online reviews, some people mentioned 10 ringgit per day, but they charge me only 10 for 3D2N stay.

Can choose to park along the main road of this hotel, with drawn parking lots for free.

the hotel,dont provide free parking for guest ?

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement